Saturday, December 31, 2011

Questions About How To Hack Wifi

Robert asks…

How to hack wifi on iPod touch? 'non illegal reason'?

How do you hack a wifi network with WEP encryption on an iPod touch? Time is not an issue for me and I just need something to do it? it is not going to be used for illegal perposes?
Thanks much :) I heard on the Internet that you can? My iPod touch is jailbroken and running 3.1.2

admin answers:

If your ipod is jailbroken & you have cydia you can have a wifi anywhere.

Michael asks…

What would you like how to hack wifi signal to ask?

i had a friend he hack his laptop and take wifi signal wewere at his studio and thereis no signal i asked him how he did it hetold me his friend did it for him can u help me

admin answers:

Congratulations dude. That's like two unrelated questions in one sentence.

Jenny asks…

How to hack WiFi in psp?

people around me here are asking why there is a damn password for WiFi! i dont get it why not share it ti the world?! anyway need help in solving the passwords...

admin answers:

Because I have a limited amount of bandwidth per month and I don't need some freeloader using it up without paying for it or slowing down my connection when I'm trying to use it. In the event that this causes me to go over my limit, I get slapped with huge fees or I could face service termination altogether. This is the case for many home Internet services.

WiFi that uses WEP encryption is pretty easy to hack with the right software. WPA isn't. If it uses 802.11x authentication don't even bother because you actually need a login name/password to access it, and I don't think the PSP even supports that kind of security.

Steven asks…

how to hack wifi with iphone?

iphone wifi hack with which application installed on my iPhone?

admin answers:

I am using this free iphone wifi hack app from :

http://iphonewifi.blogspot.com

Nancy asks…

How can I prevent my wifi network from being hacked?

One of my annoying neighbors has a jail broken ipod with an app to hack wifi networks. Is there a way to prevent this.

admin answers:

WPA2 security is nearly impossible to crack
Use a good password for the wireless
Use a different and also good password to lock the router setttings
Enable MAC filtering (first write down the MAC addresses for your devices)
Hide your SSID

Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment