Saturday, April 14, 2012

Questions About How To Draw Anime Clothes

Laura asks…

Will i eventually learn how to draw anime clothes?

I'm stuck and I draw anime good but I'm not a profession and I end up copying other artists clothing but drawing my own character myself.. like I don't know anything about folds really but I do know that if I do simple clothing myself I can put them anywhere to see if it makes the clothing look right.. but I'm sad bc idk if I'll be able to draw anime clothing I've imagined in my mind...

admin answers:

Study and practice on real life clothing.

As for folds , best way to study them is either you just simply throw a cloth on the floor or chair , then draw it. If not , get a friend of yours and ask him/her to be your model for live drawing.

Helen asks…

How to draw anime clothes?

admin answers:

Learn it from real life clothings.
Starts from a random piece of cloth. Then study and observe people moving in shirts and etc.
Understand how the folds and such works.
After that , you just add your own details and designs on them.

Mandy asks…

why is it soo difficult for me to draw anime clothes? :/ ..?

well , idk if its because im just a beginner anime artist/drawer or in between but i usually find myself STILL copying others clothes to get better .. at drawing them ; and i have been getting better at drawing them but its just soo difficult for me to draw the on my OWN .. like creating a new outfit for my characters drawing .. its like i dont even know how to draw it out .. : ( yea i know .. ,, SAD . i think im the only one that feels this way and is the only one goin through this difficult situation .. ; its like i can copy clothes but if i was to come up with my own unique style of clothing i come to the point where i have it all visualed out in my head but when it comes time to draw it out i just cant do it .. i havent drawn anime in awhile and my drawing are really really good and ive improved but i could improve even more if i could draw my own clothes ..

admin answers:

Certain types of fabric will behave in a certain way and clothes are no exception. Find some good reference photos, and study where the wrinkles end up and where the fabric will stretch. Once you start to understand how clothes work, it will be an easy thing to convert it into anime/manga style :)

Ken asks…

Why is it so hard for me to draw anime clothes?! . . :'(?

I'm not a profession but I'm having trouble drawing the clothes for some reason it's so weird.. : and it's like I can't even draw my own clothes bc I don't know how time draw even when I know what I want to draw and it's hard for me to draw it out.. it's like I'm not ready and don't have very much knowledge since I've been drawing some months now . . But when I copy profession clothes drawings of others I do great but it makes me upset I can't draw them out on my own but I can do everything else fine . . Anyone else gone through this? :[

admin answers:

Practice by seeing real life clothes. Look at the folds , and study them. Understand why a certain parts needs a fold like this or that. It's not just about practice. You have to practice your observation skills too.

Mary asks…

Where can I learn to draw Anime for free?

Where can I learn to draw Anime style for free? and How to draw anime clothes for free also..If you know any good websites, pls comment down below thank you!!!!

admin answers:

I started off by looking at anime pictures and drawing them out to the best of my ability (not tracing) soon I made my own characters and put them in the poses I had drawn previously and then after I was able to draw my own poses and such. Always look at other pics for ref and study the anatomy, you can do this by looking up pics of real life people and studying their anatomy (i.e how long are the arms in comparison to their waist) so on so forth.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment