Monday, April 9, 2012

Questions About How To Edit A Pdf

Michael asks…

How can I edit pdf text without screwing up alignment?

I am trying to edit text in a pdf document of a chart but it continually throws the alignment of the text on the chart out of whack, moving things into the wrong fields or just in general out of position. Even when I am replacing existing text with the same amount of characters (say, changing 21.30 to 20.30) it throws everything off. How can I avoid this or fix it when it happens?

admin answers:

By editing the original document and then converting to PDF...sorry but PDF's are meant for anyone to view easily in a compatible format and not for editing.

William asks…

How to edit scanned PDF documents with OCR Converter?

Ask for a useful OCR converter to help me to edit PDF documents. I need to modify them with word format.

admin answers:

OCR Terminal is a free online Optical Character Recognition service that allows you to convert scanned images and PDFs into editable and text searchable documents.

You can register and have 30 free pages to OCR every month.
Https://www.ocrterminal.com

Helen asks…

Is there a way to edit PDF documents that have been marked to not edit?

I want to type my information in a court document instead of hand writing it! It has been made so you cannot edit or save the PDF file. How can I get around this?

admin answers:

There are free online converters - www.media-convert.com comes to mind. Try converting the PDF to OCR (optical character recognition). Hopefully you will get the option to save as a Word document. You will have to proofread it carefully because every miniscule speck of dust will scan, an 'h' may scan as a 'b' and so on. It depends on the complexity of the document.

Once saved to Word, you can edit, then resave as a PDF by downloading free cutepdf. I have this. It is fast and easy to use. Simply open the Word document, and File, Print. Select cutepdf as the printer.

Jenny asks…

How to edit pdf files/documents that are secured?

Hi there,
I have a PDF document which I was sent; however, it is secured, meaning that i am not able to edit anything. Is there anything I can do to remove this?
Kind regards,
Jamie

admin answers:

You just need a password remover to wipe off these restrictions. This tool may help you. Http://www.allpdftools.com/pdf-password-remover.html#168
By the way, you can also convert it to editable word format with Adreamsoft PDF to Word Converter and make some edit if necessary.It supports covert protected pdf files and perform well. Http://www.allpdftools.com/pdf-to-word-converter.html#168
After you edit it, you can use a office add-on SaveAsPDF to save word as pdf format.http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=f1fc413c-6d89-4f15-991b-63b07ba5f2e5&displaylang=en
You all can have a free trial and sincerely hope they can do you some favor.

Paul asks…

How do I edit PDF to add footer hyperlinks?

I have a PDF file in which I want to add my website link in footer. I do have Acrobat but don' understand how to do it. I know about adding footer but there's no option for links, a link which hyperlinks to the website as well.

admin answers:

I think you can try some SE, like Google, Bing

via it, you maybe find a good way

good luck!

Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment