Friday, April 6, 2012

Questions About How To Grow Weed Outdoors

William asks…

how to grow weed outdoors and in?

i need to know:
where to get seeds
what kind to get
how to germinate
where is an ideal spot to grow outdoors
how to maintain the plant
how and when to harvest

admin answers:

Well to find seeds u should look online at some pot shop they have many different kinds of flavor desired and the whole growing thing iv never done it like a pro cuz there is no true way to grow it its a weed of course so just take care of it just like any other kind of plant i did it before and it came out all right but mine was fully grown in6 months i started to cut into it around 4 months after i planted it and got like 2-3 ounces out of it ...

Nancy asks…

growing weed outdoors in NEW ENGLAND?

looking to grow some plants in my back yard..i live in new England..probably gonna purchase the seeds from over seas..ive been reading up on some types of weed that can grow outdoors in the new england climate......"new purple power" "early misty" is what im leaning towards buying right now...any tips or advice on a type of weed that would grow better up here in new England or tips on how to grow would be greatly appreciated thanks...PS: i know its illigel...don't care

admin answers:

Yes it is against the law but steer clear of those mail order company's you could get busted for doing it. I grew the stuff when i was younger also (don't use it anymore) i used to get my seed's from the bag's i bought just plant them in a sunny location around the end of may and the plants will do the rest! That's all i'm saying about it

Chris asks…

i want to start growing weed outdoors in Arizona?

what strain should I use is indica or sativa better and I need a step by step guide on how to grow in lots of detail

admin answers:

You shouldn't smoke weed it makes you dumb

George asks…

Growing Weed outdoors?

Hello, im curious if i can take seeds from my weed...get a certain type of flower pot, fill that with the right soil, and leave it outside my house(in a growing spot with lots of sun) to grow?...would that work?..and can some1 please explain to me the simplest way to do what im trying to do...and what it takes for me to do it..and how long it would take...

thanks..

**im not trying to grow ALOT of weed i just wanna make a little plant that might bud a couple times or just look cool with the weed symbol**

admin answers:

I find that weeds are good to grow, but keep the trim so they won't over take the garden

Michael asks…

Will regular plant fertilizer work on pot plants?

Hey, I'm a complete newbie and I'm trying to grow weed, I plan to move my plants outside after about a week or two. The problem is I'm in high school and still live with my parents, so I can't exactly order/buy marijuana fertilizer, but I think my mom has some miracle grow, will this work on my pot plants? Also, will they grow well outdoors, like in a wooded area? How can I keep animals and pests away?

admin answers:

Surprisingly the best fertilizer for "weed" is human feces. Why do you think people say "Wow, this is really good sh*t!. Save your own and ask your friends to save theirs for you. Apply as needed.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment