Saturday, April 14, 2012

Questions About How To Juggle 5 Balls

Helen asks…

How many people can juggle 5 balls?

After spending months and months practicing, about a two years ago I finally was able to juggle five balls. Now, I'm wondering if this is incredibly rare or somewhat common. Do any of you have any hard figures/links to hard figures?

Thanks!

admin answers:

I'm friends with alot of jugglers, and most of them can juggle 5 balls indefinitely. Being able to juggle 5 balls isn't something most people can do, but it's pretty common amongst people who are actually jugglers, if you can see what im saying.

David asks…

How do you juggle 5 balls?

I have been trying to learn and i kinda got the idea but i still need to learn it better

admin answers:

It takes a lot of practice. I heard once you can do 3, you can do more.

Jenny asks…

How many calories or kilojoules burnt by juggling 5 balls for 1 hour?

I would like to know how many calories or kilojoules are burnt by juggling 5 balls for 1 hour. Also, if possible, 7 balls for one hour too.

admin answers:

The real question is why are you interested in juggling 5 to 7balls?

Donna asks…

HOW many juggling balls is considered basic?

I'm 15 and I can juggle 5 balls (most of the time), my goal is to learn 6 by the end of the year. So how many balls is considered basic juggling?

admin answers:

3...you're on your way

Mary asks…

Physics Juggler Question help?

Hi.

A juggler can transfer a ball from his left hand to his right hand in 0.20 s. If he is juggling 5 balls and releases them from a height of 1.5 m, what is the minimum height of the ceiling? How much higher should the ceiling be if he wants to juggle 6 balls ?

I don't understand the question. Could someone please explain?

admin answers:

Wow!
I would be surprised that your question was not selected among the best of Y!A: really!
I do not think of being able to help you with an answer as valid.
I also believe that you would know the answer more detailed and correct.
Congratulations ...

Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment