Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Questions About How To Jailbreak Ios 5.0.1

Charles asks…

IOS 5.0.1 jailbreak issue?

I have a 4th gen ipod touch that I recently tried to jailbreak. Not realizing it was still being worked on, i jailbroke it and now the cydia app just opens for half a second then closes. My iPod works fine though. I wanted to get rid of it just so my iPod is clean or if there is an actual jailbreak, but i keep getting the Error 3194 message when I attempt to restore it.
I can not directly restore it, but if there is an update, will it un-jailbreak it? Also, is there anyway i can remove my jailbreak otherwise. And how can I fix any of this?

admin answers:

Check below for further help jailbreaking!

Daniel asks…

Does ios 5.0.1 redsn0w jailbreak erase data?

This is the untethered version! I want to jailbreak my ios 501 ipod touch 4g but i dont want to erase my game data and my music. And if it does erase data, how can i jailbreak without erasing data?

admin answers:

All jailbreaking does is add cydia so no it will not erase anything

Nancy asks…

How to Downgrade from ios 5.0.1 to ios 5.0?

Ok, so i recently updated to 5.0.1. But however, my goal was to update to 5.0 This is because the 5.0.1 jailbreak untethered is not gonna come out. Only the 5.0 Please help!
So now i've downgraded to 4.3.3 not sure if it works for 5.0 but... i encountered a few errors but youtube quickly fixed that up :D I'm just gonna wait until 5.0 untethered comes out...

admin answers:

Current you can't downgrade to 5.0, cause apple signing is closed. You can downgrade to 4.3.3 if you have shsh on cydia.

Laura asks…

How do you Jailbreak an iPod 4th gen on iOS 5.0.1?

I use windows vista and I'm not sure on how to jailbreak my iPod touch 4th gen running iOS 5.0.1

admin answers:

Try this trusted jailbreak site for ios 5.0.1: bit.ly/pY4c7W
it works fine with easy guide.

Joseph asks…

how to jailbreak ipod touch 4g IOS 5.0.1?

i just got an ipod touch and i hear everyone jailbreaking theres so i decide to jailbreak mine i have check allot of youtube videos and i download 5.0.1 frimwares and redsn0w but for some reason when i open redsn0w and i put sellect ISPW and click on IOS 5.0 or IOS 5.0.1 it say its not compatible for redsn0w 0.9.9b8! Can someone please help me i cant use my ipod now cause i dont want to buy anything i want it jailbroken PS: my first ipod

admin answers:

You need to trick it. First you need to download the ipsw for 5.0 and then browse for that firmware and should work fine

Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment