Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Questions About How To Impress A Girl In 8th Grade

Donald asks…

How to impress an 8th grade girl as a 7th grader?

Theres this girl in 8th grade and she's really pretty =) She started varsity basketball for our school =) I played varsity as a 7th grader so thats something we have in common... I've talkedd to her b4 but just every once in a while.... Is there any way i could impress her or get her to consider dating me???

admin answers:

Just get her to notice you!
Age is only a number when your talking about a situation like this, you guys are only a year, two max apart, that's NOTHING.

Just forget the age difference and get her to notice you, tell her how you feel, and be her friend, show her the kind of person that you are!

BTW: i'm a freshman, im crushin on a junior.
My best friend in sophomore and is dating a senior.

Its NOTHING. (:

Hope it all works out :D

Sandy asks…

How to impress a 13 year old girl in 8th grade?

I am in India(pretty modern skool) and I have a crush on this really hot girl who everyone else also has a crush on. I am kind of a nerd but friends with her. What should I do.(She already has been linked with 2 boys already)

admin answers:

Just be yourself when you're around her. The best way to impress someone you like is to be yourself, that way you won't be trying to be someone you're not.

Mandy asks…

How do you impress a 6th Grade Girl?

Seriously. I want to get ready so I can start dating in 7th or 8th grade. Coming from a 6th or 7th grade girl would be best, but from a guy who's impressed one would be good to.
Update

This is not to start dating them in 6th grade. This so when I start dating, I will already have somebody that likes me. I am on Honor Roll, and just got 1st place at a Math Tournament, so I think I'm focusing on school enough. And anyway I am pretty focused on 1 girl, so that shows I can think about girls and do well at school at the same time

admin answers:

You work hard, get good grades and ignore them.

Why do you feel it is necessary to start dating so early? Is it a social or status symbol for you? Do you need someone else to improve your self esteem?

Those are not good reasons for a relationship and you'll only end up hurting yourself or someone else.

School should be what is occupying your mind during those years. Take advantage of learning all you can and getting into college with good grades. This economy is rough right now and if the healthcare bill goes through taxes will go up and the economy will only get tougher.

Use this time to develop yourself as a person and lay a foundation for your future.

Charles asks…

I am in 8th grade and like a girl, but she doesn't know that.can u advice me how could i impress her?

she is my bench partner.. and just as intelligent as me.she looks damn cute but sometimes thinks i am annoying.. i do crack jokes on which she laughs... but what else should i try to do? please help me. i get a bit nervous around her..and i don't get what dos flirting ACTUALLY means. please help me!!

admin answers:

Talk to her.. Be confident.. Be yourself.. I was gonna be a jerk and say some mean stuff.. But just be yourself and look her in the eyes when you talk to her.

Linda asks…

How do i impress a girl i like?

Im in the 8th grade and i have been freinds with this girl for a year and i want to be more than freinds we r good freinds and we talk alot in school but i want to know how do i impress her and when is the best time to ask her out. Pleas help.

admin answers:

Step 1: Don't be a jerk.
Step 2: DONT lie about things JUST to impress her, cuz sooner or later she will find out.
Step 3: Wear guy perfuem or "cologne."? (But not too much)
Step 4: Dress really nice....or "swagger" xD girls like it when boys dress nice. (and by nice i dont mean a tux, dont know what swagg is? Google it, believe me, youll catch on soon.)
Step 5: do NOT use stupid pick up lines.!!! Most girls hate that.
Step 6: FIND OUT IF SHE LIKES YOU!!!!!!
After you done all that make SURE you impressed her.!
Believe me, youl know if you did.
Talk ALOT more to her but dont stalk.
If she didnt like you in the first place, do what i said, and then MABY just MABY her thoughts will be changed.
Way to find out: FRIENDS FRIENDS FRIENDS.!!! (you know what to do!)
If u wanna be cool, you gotta act cool. But dont be an a-hole.
And DONT make urself look stupid.!
Wait a couple days AFTER imperssing her.
Then once you got all the info you need, ask her out!!!!
Way to ask her out: Just say whats on ur mind.
If she says no: dont throw a hissy-fit.
If she says yes: Dont freak out infront of her, and dont bragg about it to everyone.
Complement her ALOTTTTTTTT..........make her feel special! ;) but dont make it too obvious that you like her. DO NOT get a friend to ask her out for you, be a man and do it urself.!!!!!!!!
If its <3 Good luck!
If its And you sound smart, so you should pretty much know what else to do. ;)
GOOD LUCK!
P.s BE HONEST.! But not toooooo honest. (if you know what i mean) (dont freak her out with creepy stuff!!!) and like i said:
GOOD LUCK!

Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment