Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Questions About How To Get A Girl To Like You In Middle School

Mary asks…

How do you get a middle school girl to like you?

I'm in middle school and I really like this girl... I don't wanna bore you

admin answers:

Surprise her make her feel special and make her laugh and try and keep her eye contact from across the room thats a gd one =) good luck dude

Sharon asks…

how do i get a middle school girl 2 like me?

eny tips on getting girls in middle school and dont but ur to young im 13 if that's what ur going to say dont bother and thank you 2 thous who do give tips =D

admin answers:

Well, Just hang around em talk to her help her. But DO IT ON A SLOW APPROCH! Respect her boundrye's and dont follow her. Dont invite her home alone though. (this might scare her) Then Once after like a couple a months Ask her how she feals for you. Dont take it to hard if she dosnt like u though. There r pleanty of girls.

Ken asks…

How do i get to know a girl in middle school,?

Whenever people tell how to get a girl to like you, they say to get to know her. How?

admin answers:

Make smooth talk with her, not flirting, but enough to get to know her. If she relates to you, and she smiles a lot at you, stuff like that, she probably likes you enough for you to go for her.

James asks…

How do i ask out a girl in middle school the right way?

I guess i have to come clean im not really popular at all in school with all the girls but im not a nerd or any thing. I have alot of friends but not girls. I just want to know what to do to ask a girl out or get her to like me. Please tell me im having trouble in jr. high right now. Thank you so much for reading and helping out!!!

admin answers:

Your having a hard time because you are too young to be dating

Sandra asks…

What do middle school girls look for in a guy?

No offense anyone but this is a question for middle school girls. Hi, i'm a 8th grader at my middle school and I would like some tips on what girls look for in a guy. Im kind of shy and I have a crush on this other girl in my social studies class. And well if you could can you please tell me some tips on how to get her to like me. Thanks.

admin answers:

Well. Since i am in middle school i will try to tell you but don't hurt me if its not true. I like guys who are nice and that aren't concerned with looks.Guy that talk a lot to me and put on the act that we are just friends even though they like me. Guys that will be there even when you start to cry, and guys that won't blow you off for any reason. I don't really know what to tell you. Most girls like that aspect in guys though. Just a caring person that doesn't mind listening to a few hours of emotional stuff. Try to think like a girl but don't act like one. Bring her roses or something or another. I really don't know. Maybe even ask her out on a date ,more like to the movies so that you guys can get better acquainted. If you really want to guarantee friendship you should just work your way into her group and act like your her friend. See where it can go from there ,but don't be too pushy. As i said i am not really positive ,but thats what i want in a guy. I like guys who talk a lot too and are a bit clingish ,but most girls probably won't like it so you shouldn't cling onto her or call her everyday. Hope this helps.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment