Sunday, April 1, 2012

Questions About How To Take A Screenshot On A Pc

Robert asks…

How do i take a screenshot on my pc if the page is flash supported?

Im trying to take a screenshot of some of my senior pictures (the proofs) and its not letting me copy and paste it because its flash supported. and i tried the ctrl+print page but i think imdion it wrong. help?

admin answers:

Turn off java in the browser you are using,
then try.

See if you can get a link to where the image is uploaded to.
By right clicking on the image then selecting view image source.

If you have windows 7,
try using the snipping tool.

If using internet explorer,
every single image you look at on the internet
is stored in the internet cache,
get it from there.

Also look in the adobe flash folder found in the AppData > roaming folder.

To take a screen shot.
Just press the Prt Scr key then paste it in to paint
by holding down Ctrl and pressing the v key.



.

Ruth asks…

How to take a screenshot on a PC?

I have an Acer Netbook and im trying to take a picture of my screen. How do i do it? And how can i take a picture of only one section? For example if someone asks me a question and i want to show it?

admin answers:

The "Print Screen" Button up near the F12 button.
Then paste and crop the image in Paint or Photoshop.

Laura asks…

How can I take a screenshot of the WHOLE screen on a PC?

I want to take a picture of the whole screen on a PC. I want to take a picture of the whole screen including the part where I can scroll down. So the whole page. For example, if I search something up on google, there will be a page and I can scroll down. If i do the print screen thing it would only take a picture of the part that I am looking at, not the whole screen with all of the google results. Please help!

admin answers:

To do this you need to use the Print Screen / SysRq button on your computer (may be called 'PrtSc'). However, to capture the parts of the page that require you to scroll to see, you'll need to take multiple screenshots and put them together using a program like Adobe Photoshop.

Paul asks…

How do you take a screenshot on a PC for deviantart?? Please help!?

Can you please explain to me how I can take a screenshot on a PC, Windows XP for my deviantart pleeeease? Thanks
Wheres the clipboard?

admin answers:

Download ScreenShot2File and modify your preferred keys for capture screenshot.
With program ScreenShot2File you can quick and easily make and save screenshots.
ScreenShot2File makes shots of active window and entire screen directly to file, supports 5 graphic file formats: JPEG, PNG, GIF, TIFF, BMP. Its very easy

Susan asks…

How do I take a screenshot on my HP pavilion PC?

I know you need to press the prt sc button
but on my prt sc button it also says "home" on it, so it just goes to home instead of taking a screenshot.
Is there like another button I need to press while I take the screen shot?
Thanks
xo

admin answers:

Try pressing both Fn (should be somewhere in between ctrl and the windows key) key as well as home/print screen key ...anyway if u want something more advanced use ScreenHunter :http://download.cnet.com/ScreenHunter-Free/3000-2192_4-10063246.html?tag=mncol

Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment