Friday, April 13, 2012

Questions About How To Increase Metabolism Fast

Lizzie asks…

Any ideas on how a 13 year old can lose weight/Increase their metabolism fast?

I'm 13 and I excersize on my treadmill 5 days a week (Mondays-Fridays) for 40-45 minutes. Then Saturdays and Sundays I just chill and prepare for my week of excersize. I don't diet though. I eat everything I like, but after 7p.m I try to stay out of the kitchen because that's when my metabolism starts to slow down. Since i'm still young, I dont wanna take it so hard on this whole excersize plan, but I still wanna get in shape. I'm 13, I weigh 105 lb., and im 5'3 (If it helps). I'm mainly working on my belly, and my hips jiggle, lol so thats what i'm trying to work on. Any ideas to lose weight fast, and increase my metabolism at the same time for my age?

admin answers:

Yes, eat as much raw fruit and veggies as you can. Ask your parents to get you the kinds you like, like maybe watermelon, other melons, or whatever you like the most. Baby carrots are good too. Eat big salads with low fat dressing. Don't eat any sugar, white flour, soda, or packaged junk food, and very little meat (or none), cheese or milk. Eat a little bit of nuts too. Veggies have more calcium than milk anyway.
If you do this you'll never be fat, or have to count calories. Read "Eat to Live" by Joel Fuhrman MD, have your parents read it too. It totally goes against popular ideas about diet, but look how fat everybody is! Do what the thin people do, and ignore everybody else!

Sharon asks…

How would I increase my metabolism very fast and very easy?

i hate looking in the mirror seeing my stomach knowing i like to eat unhealthy foods once in a while and i'm 14 years old weighing in at 163lbs and not happy with it so if you can please please please answer the question i would really appreciate it thanks :D

admin answers:

All the doctors and nutritionists say targeted weight loss is not feasible, specifically in the waist and belly areas, but I achieved it with acai berry. I know they say that pills won't work, nevertheless they sure worked for me, and they've been shown on the Rachael Ray Show too. There is a free trial happening at the moment at http://rarors.myweightlosspro.info , why not try it, what have you got to lose?

David asks…

does biotin increase metabolism?

you know how skinny people has fast metabolisms? well, will biotin increase my metabolism fast enough to loose weight?

admin answers:

No. It will make your wallet thinner.

Maria asks…

How do you increase your metabolism so its super fast ?

I'm pretty sure that I have a slow metabolism, and would like to become skinny. How to i increase my metabolism?

admin answers:

Boost Metabolism
Trying to boost your metabolism probably won't lead to weight loss, at least not to the degree that changing your diet and lifestyle habits will. How much you weigh really depends on the number of calories you eat and how much physical activity you get.
Only rarely is excessive weight gain caused by a medical problem that slows metabolism, such as Cushing's syndrome or an underactive thyroid gland (hypothyroidism).
So focus on the factors you have control over. These can help you manage your weight and possibly improve your metabolism.
•Calories. To lose weight, reduce the number of calories in your diet. And keep in mind that as you age, you may need even fewer calories. This is because the amount of muscle tends to decrease as you get older, leading to an overall increase in fat. Fat tissue burns fewer calories than does muscle.
•Activity. Get more physical activity and exercise. This is especially important to prevent regaining the weight you lose. Aerobic activity helps you burn calories, and strengthening exercises can help you maintain and build muscle mass.

Weight loss is a combination of good nutrition, calorie reduction, and exercising.

Reducing your caloric intake by 3500 calories = 1 pound weight loss

Formula for Success

1. Small Frequent Meals
Don't skip meals or go more than four hours without eating this set you up for later temptation. When meals are more than six hours apart, plan strategic snacks.

2. Eat Moderate Portions
Eat a little less of everything!

3. Beware of Concentrated Sugars
Excess sugar eaten alone causes more insulin secretion. Insulin promotes fat storage and can result in a rebound drop in blood sugar levels. Low blood sugar, in return, stimulates the appetite, especially cravings for more sugar.

4. Eat Foods High in Fiber
Fiber fills you up and helps stabilize blood sugar levels. There are two types of fiber: soluble and insoluble. We need both of them in our diet!

5. Lower Your Fat Intake
Limit foods that are high in fat.

6 . Consume Caffeine in Moderation, If at All
Caffeine, like alcohol, may be contained in beverages considered to be food but the effects of this chemical are definitely drug-like.

7. Exercise at least 3 times a week. Walk, walk, walk, or Run!!! Drink Plenty of water.

Use the charts below to determine your appropriate weight and caloric intake.

Charles asks…

Best diet pill to help burn fat & increase metabolism?

First, let me state that I'm aware that eating healthy & working out HAVE to be done as well, to lose weight.

I'm also looking for the BEST diet pill that helps burn fat faster & increase metabolism. Has anyone use one that they were very happy with?

If so, please tell me which one and what your results were, along with your diet & workout routine and how long you did this for.
Bi Izzy,
I'm sure there is one.... If you can't help by answering the question then DON'T waste YOUR time by posting ANYTHING

admin answers:

I am afraid there isn't one.
The only thing that boosts metabolism and burns fat is movement, exercise.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment