Saturday, April 7, 2012

Questions About How To Insert A Tampon Without Pain

Mandy asks…

How to insert a tampon without pain?

I tried a tampon a few times. I had one on and it hurt so much i took it out. Every time i try it hurts so much to try? I tried those light ones and same thing. What should I do?

admin answers:

When i first used a tampon..it was kind a difficult at first because i was stressing about getting up there.

First u need to relax your vaginal muscles..and breath..then if it helps you can squat and then insert until your fingers touch your body..or until u cant feel it.

The reason why it may hurt is because your mind is focused on pain..its all in your mind just RELAX and dont think about it.

Hope That helps!

Helen asks…

How do you insert a tampon without pain?

I'm sexually active with my boyfriend, so I'm not a virgin and my hymen is broken.
I feel like I've tried everything with tampons, I try and use the absolute smallest ones, tried using an applicator, tried all different positions, and it still hurts so much!
I'm going to a tropical resort in a couple of weeks and I'll have my period then!
Could I practice while I don't have my period?
How do I do this? Any tips?
It's so frustrating! I've been trying for a year.

HELP!

admin answers:

Try using a bit of lubricant, vaseline or saliva even to help it slide in, use a mirror and make sure you are definitely pushing it on towards your back.
As for practicing when you're not on your period, you should never do this, you put your self at risk of getting TSS, because they are absorbent they will dry out the walls of your vagina and possibly stick, then tear the walls of your vagina when you take it out, which is also why you should never use heavier flow tampons then you need, or take one out too soon, it needs to be 'full' of blood to come out easily.

Betty asks…

Can you ever forget how to insert a tampon?

I've inserted a tampon correctly without any pain 3 times and after my period's over, is possible to forget how to insert it? Or do you always remember it, like riding a bike? Thanks so much!!

admin answers:

It is pretty hard to forget. You just stick it in at a angel then push it in easy!

Charles asks…

How to insert a tampon properly?

when I try and insert a tampon I start to feel pressure and pain.. am I inserting on a bad angle?

well I got it in no troubles one time, and couldn't even feel it, for about 3 hours, but taking it out hurt like hell... why did it hurt so much?

How do I insert it without hurting so much when I take it out?
Why do I feel pain/pressure?

admin answers:

1. Relax! Try not to worry about inserting the tampon right the first time. If you are tense it will make insertion harder.
2. The best time to practice inserting a tampon is during the heavy part of your period. The tampon should glide inside your vagina easily without any discomfort.
3. Decide if you prefer to insert the tampon standing or sitting. If sitting is your preference, sit on the toilet. If you want to try standing, putting one foot on the bathtub helps.
4. Hold the tampon applicator in your right hand if you are right-handed, or left if left-handed.
5. Use your thumb and middle finger to hold the bottom of the larger, outer tube.
6. Point the tip of the applicator toward your vagina, facing slightly towards the back. The smaller tube should be pointed away from your body.
7. Use your other hand to open your vagina.
8. Place the tip of the applicator at the opening of your vagina.
9. Gently push the smaller end of the applicator in until it is completely inside the larger outer tube. This pushes the tampon into your vagina and out of the tube.
10. With your thumb and middle finger still on the outer tube, release the smaller tube and let the strings dangle freely.
11. Gently pull the two tubes out together.
12. Dispose of the applicator according to the manufacturer's instructions.
13. When you are ready to remove the tampon, gently pull the withdrawal strings down and forward. The used tampon may be flushed down the toilet.

Tips:

1. Lubricating the rounded end of the tampon with a water-based lubricant such as K-Y Jelly can make insertion easier the first few times. Don't use petroleum jelly.
2. Always read the manufacture's instructions thoroughly before using any type of tampon.
3. If the tampon feels uncomfortable it is probably not inserted far enough into your vagina. Try again with a new tampon.

What You Need:

* Tampons
* water-based lubricant

George asks…

I'm having Tampon troubles?

It's summer and i have never used tampons before and tomorrow my friend has invited me over to swim at her pool and go to the beach. I'm really scared about using one but i don't know how to tell my friend or an excuse to make. What can i do? how do i insert a tampon without pain,easily? How long does it take to do it correctly? Thanks :D

admin answers:

Its summer here too. =) Just read the packet a few times and make sure you aren't going to be disturbed by anyone while inserting it. Follow the instructions carefully (wash your hands beforehand). It may help putting one foot on the side of the bath or loo seat while inserting. If it doesn't feel comfortable the first time, remove it and start again. Don't rush, it is important that this is done in your own time. If it doesn't work out for you, don't feel pressured to just go as is because a tampon that isn't inserted properly can be painful and dangerous. Good luck honey xxxx and remember- relax and don't rush. =)

Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment