Sunday, February 19, 2012

Questions About How To Activate A Verizon Phone

Charles asks…

How do I activate my Verizon phone online?

I broke my current phone and want to activate my old Verizon phone. I'm on Verizonwireless.com but i can't seem to find the activate equipment button. I clicked the "Activate Phone" link but after I put in my ESN it wants me to pick a new plan. Someone please help!

admin answers:

You need to make sure you are logged into your account, otherwise it will think that you want to start a new account

Chris asks…

How to activate Verizon phone and will it work?

I found this verizon phone three days ago, but the owner still didn't cut the service.
It really is a nice phone and I want to use it. So if I activate this phone before the owner lists it as lost/stolen with Verizon, will I be able to use it?

I also don't want any bullcrap about "oh you should have returned it blah blah." If you're gonna say anything like that, just dont.

Thanks!

admin answers:

The phone is useless. If it's still attached to an account, it cannot be activated on another account. Once it's reported lost or stolen, it can't be activated.

Linda asks…

How to activate Verizon phone purchased from eBay?

I bought a phone on ebay for Verizon and need to know how to activate it online.

admin answers:

Just call their number and follow steps...its really easy.

Richard asks…

Bought a new never been activated verizon phone on ebay how do I activate it?

Called verizon they said that the person I bought the phone from would have to activate it first? Anyone else had this problem?

admin answers:

Sell it on ebay! Lol.. Thats probably why the person sold it in the first place.

Honestly, start by contacting the person who sold it to you. Let them know the problem. Ebay and paypal can help get involved if you paid for a product that was sold unfairly or without proper info on the product.

If the seller doesnt want to help, go through ebay or paypal (if thats what u used) or your credit card co. (again, if thats what you used).

If nothing after all that, just sell it on ebay just like you saw it.

Carol asks…

how to activate a prepaid verizon phone?

i need step by step how to activate a verizon pre paid phone. i just bought a pre paid phone and havent activated phones in a while so how do i activate this one step by step.. thank u

admin answers:

Call 877-777-7324 and will ask you to enter the esn number and then it will begin to activate the phone and it will give you the new phone number for the phone and it will ask you how much you want to add to the phnoe

Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment