Sunday, February 5, 2012

Questions About How To Fishtail Braid

Steven asks…

How long does your hair have to be to fishtail braid it?

My hair is layered and just passed my shoulders. If my hair isnt to short how do I fishtail side braid it. Also what are some other ways I could style my hair? Thanks!

admin answers:

Your hair may be to short to fishtail, my hair is almost 2 inches passed my shoulders and its still hard for me to do it:p if you want to try to learn how to fishtail though, check this out!
Http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qkV4ptjPf3M

Susan asks…

How do you fishtail braid correctly?

I got taught how to fishtail last weekend and it's really easy I can't do it on myself I did it to my friends last night. It looked good but kind of loose not tight enough. So how do you fishtail braid correctly?

admin answers:

Http://www.5min.com/Video/How-to-Make-an-Easy-Fishtail-Braid-or-Plait-247438575

John asks…

Can someone teach me how to fishtail braid?

How do you fishtail braid?
i still cant figure out how to do it!!!

admin answers:

Http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WLNJQfS2zno
Here ya go.
Or just go on youtube and search FISHTAIL BRAID HOW TO.
:D

Charles asks…

how do you do the fishtail braid in your hair?

i'm sick of just straightening and scrunching my hair all of the time, and i dont really like to wear my hair up, but i like how the fishtail braid looks can anyone tell me how you do that ive already looked on youtube.

admin answers:

Http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxs_T_9omUY

This is a really good tutorial video! It helped me!

Michael asks…

how to fishtail braid with shoulder length hair?

i got shoulder length brown hair and wanna fishtail braid it. any help?

admin answers:

Its not possible...unless you do sections.. I have sholder length hair....truswt me, ive tried haha

Powered by Yahoo! Answers

1 comment: