Thursday, February 16, 2012

Questions About How To Get A Girl To Like You In 6th Grade

Mandy asks…

How do you get a girl in 6th grade?

So i don't know how to get a girl in 6th grade because I like a girl
HELP!! PLEASE

admin answers:

Say hi to her. Compliment her on something small like a new hairstyle, or her nail polish. Also smile whenever you see her.

Helen asks…

How Do you get a 6th grade girl to like you?

There is this girl in my class that is very cute but I don't even think she knows I'm there. Any way i want to get her to talk to me put I'm not the talkative type. I'll put it this way. If there was an award for most least words talked in a month i would win. So how do I get her to like me if I'm afraid to talk to her

admin answers:

Wow!THat's a hard one.....You should at least try to talk to her or maybe try to work with her on something in school like a school assignment or project so you guys are forced to talk to eachother about the assignment and then you guys might hit it off and talk more and who knows then she may like you...

=)

Goodluck!!

Thomas asks…

how to get a 8th grade kid to like you if you are a 6th grade girl?

so there is a kid i like but he is in 8th grade and i am in 6th grade what should i do so he can like me

admin answers:

You can't make someone like you.

Carol asks…

What are some good hairstyles for a 6th grade girl going to a dance?

In my town, elementary school goes until 6th grade. I will be graduating 6th grade in May 2010, and apparently our principal and the 6th grade teachers are planning a dance for us. I'm not sure if it's casual or formal yet, since we aren't supposed to know, but my friend overheard them talking, so I need a hairstyle that can go to everything from casual to formal. I want to look nice, and if it is a formal dance, I will wear a long crimson dress. I never ever wear my hair down except going to bed, so I'd prefer it to be a style where you can wear it up. My friends all say that my hair looks so good down, but I don't think so, and either way, I don't want everybody gaping at my hair when I walk in. I'm not the type of person who likes that much attention. We have very attentive people at our school. My classmate just got braces 5 days ago, and as soon as he walked in, there were people standing around him just for that; even after 2 days people were crowding around him. Anyways, I have a round face, and very dark brown hair (brown on the ends and pretty much black on top, [I'm half white half asian, so my hair is like black and I have very very light skin]) and it is about a foot longer than shoulder length (I know the foot measurement makes it seem really long, but it's actually not, and that's the measurement when it is straight) and wavy, curly when I have it cut short. My mom won't let me go to a hairstylist, or cut it, or get it dyed/highlighted, so I need something I can do myself but looks beautiful because I have three little sisters so my mom won't have time to do my hair for me. I really really want to look nice, and I am even thinking of wearing my hair down tomorrow so my crush can see how I look with it down, since I am really hoping he will ask me to it. Please give me some ideas of ways I can wear my hair! If you have them, please attach links for pictures as well! Btw, I already searched for like the whole day, but google and the other yahoo questions don't answer my questions. Thanks!

admin answers:

Formal-Put your hair up in a formal up do like this one here-
http://www.bubzbeauty.com/hair/009.html

Casual-Pull your hair back in a low side ponytail with curled wisps around your face.

Robert asks…

I like a girl in 6th grade, what do I do?

Ok, so I like this girl in 6th grade, she laughs at my jokes, teases me when I tease her, and stuff like that. I have her email, I email her about once a week, and more stuff like that. How do I find out whether she likes me or not, and what should I do for it not to be public news?

I already know when and how to get the confidence to ask her, I just need the above. And by the way, if you want to say, "Oh, your too young, your too immature, blah blah blah", then take it somewhere else.

admin answers:

Well i think that you should just ask her. The worst that will happen is that she will say no. It kind of seems like she likes you, but i cant really tell you exactly because i dont no her and i havent seen you guys. You could try asking her who she likes so that it kind of looks like you like her but she wont no for sure..you look just curious as to who she likes. Or if you arent afraid to ask one of her friends you can ask then who she likes or even if she likes you. And i dont think you are to young. Yo have a crush and its cute. Im only in 10th grade and i have found the love of my life. We have been going out for 11 months and 1 day :). I had crushes when i was your age. I hope you get the girl and i wish you good luck. If you need more advise or have any more questions you can e-mail me at kayla17156@yahoo.com

i hope i helped :)

Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment