Saturday, February 25, 2012

Questions About How To French Braid

Ken asks…

How can I make my french braid normal instead of reversed when I braid my own hair?

Ok, here's the deal. I can french braid another person's hair just fine, but when I go to do my own hair, it is reversed. It looks like a normal braid, not on the inside like a french braid. Does anyone have suggestions on how I can fix this?

admin answers:

Practice

Steven asks…

How can I french braid my hair without my bangs in it?

I want my hair to be curly for tomorrow. I washed my hair and I want to french braid my hair. The problem is that I do not want my bangs to be french braided too! I have side sweep bangs and they are to short to be french braided, but the way my hair is parted messes everything up! Please help me! Thank you so much!

admin answers:

If you are french braiding like, two sectons (like pig tails) well when i do that, i part it in the back on two sides. Then i take the side that im not braiding and tie it off to the side with a hairtie. I take my bags and use a hairclip (or bobby pin, but hair clips are stronger) and clip them to the side i won't be working with. Once that side is braided, i tie it off. Then i take the hairtie outta my hair and i clip my bands to the side that i braided (not in the braid! Just kinda to the side not really attached to anything...? Then i just braid that side and im done.

Laura asks…

How do you french braid your hair?

Ok, so I am a 16 year old girl. I always see really cute hairstyles where people have french braided there hair. I suck at doing hair, it is just not my thing, but I try and try. Lol.
I have looked up videos on youtube and all of that stuff about how to french braid, but I still can't do it!
So, how do you french braid?
Do you have any tips?

Thanks!

admin answers:

Hi, I'm pretty good at french braiding, so I might be able to help a bit. I'm 14 and learned how to last year.

1) are you planning on french braiding all of your hair, or just your bangs?
I personally do this hair style almost everyday at school. It keeps your hair our of your face and looks cute!

Http://styletips101.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/braids4.jpg

to do the hairstyle above, here is what you do:

step 1: part your hair like normal. Then, bring some hair over so you have a deeper side part at the front, and your normal part at the back. So, basically, picture your face. Say your part is over the left side of your head, and near your left ear, take some hair from the opposite side of your part, and bring it over. Do you see how lauren conrad's braid starts back a bit from her normal part?
Yeah, do that. Like this.

Http:https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgoIRyzeLKnxVBJuWNG9LLIWTlhNH_I_RdENMH12FtDk1qC20kqyeNkhIORUvwIvXa5CPNAwpd6TghmJtcBQOPNWyA7uzMMDh89EVFiggYb_7rT_5rZSziknJhcpIJ9nFKqC8bysxCv3kVg/s400/07_lauren.jpg

step 2: start braiding like normal. Cross your braid over twice, then start adding hair. So, braid a piece, grab a piece. Braid a piece, grab a piece. And alternate from the left side of the braid to the right side of the braid.
This might help a bit:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pXe8bbj1X7o (i'd use a hair clip though)

that's pretty much it.

For a thicker braid, try this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WEr9JapOAFQ

if you still can't get it, try this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-J7kx27Rxwo

if you can do the french braid alternative in the video above, try the french braid again. Instead of twisting, braid it! I'm sure you'll get it, keep trying!!
I hope this helped!

David asks…

How to keep my french braid til tomorrow?

I got a french braid at the beauty salon today. Im wondering how to keep it looking good til tomorrow? Nobody in my family know how to do it and I dont either. The salon isnt open tomorrow and I want it to be braided because I leave for a cruise. Do I put gel on it? The lady already hairsprayed it, but its getting a bit messy at the bottom. Suggestions?

admin answers:

Wear a silk no-slip bonnet. You can get one from a beauty supply store. Tuck the entire braid into the bonnet.

George asks…

How to do french braid on a medium layered hair person?

I Have medium sized hair. I need know if i can do french braid on my self. I worried im not able to do.

admin answers:

You can, but some hair that is too short might end up sticking out. You might have to put water on your hair. Thats what i do sometimes.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment