Friday, February 10, 2012

Questions About How To Eat In Minecraft

Helen asks…

How do you eat in Minecraft 1.0.0?

I just got Minecraft and I keep dying because i'm not eating. I've looked on different websites and they all say to right click the food and that's all. However, it's not working for me. Can someone give me detailed instructions on what to click and how to do it? Thanks

admin answers:

Hold the right mouse button.

Mary asks…

how do you eat in minecraft on a mac?

i have a mac and mine craft and every i try to eat it wont let me i even bought a right click mouse people say hold down right click but when i do it still wnt what do i do help!

admin answers:

Bake at 350 degrees until nice and bubbly, crisp around the edges

Nancy asks…

how to eat in minecraft?

so a peice of cow i am holding in my hand but when i click he just uses it as a weapon how do i eat it?
that doesnt work im on alpha version someone please help i need to restore my heart points
that doesnt work im on alpha version someone please help i need to restore my heart points

admin answers:

On Minecraft Alpha, cows don't drop food, they drop leather. The only way to get food is killing pigs, growing a farm for bread, or fishing, if on Minecraft Alpha 1.2.0 and on. With pork, just right click to eat it.

Ken asks…

How do I eat cake in minecraft?

I've made multiple cakes and tried to right click but it doesn't work? What do I do to eat it

admin answers:

Left-click the cake icon to eat the cake

Good luck!

Paul asks…

how do you eat foods in minecraft?

I'm a little new to minecraft, and I'm not sure which button to press to eat foods.
PLEASE HELP!

admin answers:

Make sure you are holding the food in your hand, and hold down right click, you will eat the food :)

Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment