Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Questions About How To Jailbreak Iphone 4 4.3.5

Thomas asks…

iPhone unlock for 4.3.5?

I did something stupid, I know, but I bought an iPhone 4 yesterday but I am on t-mobile so I need to jailbreak and unlock it. Here's the lovely thing. I decided to update it to 4.3.5 before I jailbroke and unlocked it. Bad Idea. I was able to successfully jailbreak it with redsn0w but now apparently there is no unlock that supports 4.3.5. So I'm basically out of a phone until there is one. Is there anything else I can do? I'm new to this whole iPhone jailbreaking and unlocking thing of course. If there's nothing, about how long do you think it will take for an unlock to come out?

admin answers:

I did the exact same thing. All those web sites tell you that I paid for is that you have to downgrade to 4.3.3 to be able to unlock and every time I try to do that I get error code 3194. I tried everything online to fix the error and nothing works. I hope they find something soon!!!!!

Donald asks…

Can you unlock iPhone 3GS with iSO 4.3.5?

Is it possible to jailbreak AND unlock an iPhone 3GS with iSO of 4.3.5 (latest software).

Is so, how, and what program can you use to do this?

admin answers:

Follow this reliable jailbreak&unlock guide:
http://is.gd/eoHNL5
It works fine with the latest firmware.

Robert asks…

How to jailbreak an unlocked iphone by turbo sim?

My iphone's version is 4.3.5, modem firmware 4.10.01 it is already unlocked by turbo sim using Tmobile as a provider. Will jailbreaking the phone cause trouble for turbo sim? I also find different apps to jailbreak an iphone, which one is better?
Thank you!

admin answers:

The easiest way to jailbreak your phone is using Cydia which will have a less likely chance of screwing up the device because its an application that overwrites and can be uninstalled. I don't know for a fact that the jailbreak would mess up your turbo sim but the problem could always happen because there is no 100% with a jailbreak. Make your own choice but make the correct one. A link for site that has a tutorial to jailbreak using Cydia is in my sources.

Laura asks…

I need to jailbreak my iPhone!?

I am by no means an expert at all at this, but apparently I need to jailbreak my iPhone 4 to get a theme on it. I have 4.3.5. Someone please walk me through how to jailbreak and get a theme.

admin answers:

Follow this trusted easy jailbreak guide:
http://www.tiny9.com/u/jailbreak-unlck
it works fine with firmware 4.3.5.

Sharon asks…

Restoring iPhone to normal?

How do I restore my iPhone to normal OS. I recently jailbroke my iPhone 4.3.5 with a tethered jailbreak. I have to "just boot tethered now" everytime I restart my phone. How can I get rid of the jailbreak so I get a normal phone again, that is unjailbroken? Keep in mind that I am on a tethered jailbroken 4.3.5 mode. Thanks!!
It won't let me restore. An error message appears :(

admin answers:

Simple all you need to do is plug your iPhone into your computer and click restore. Within minutes your phone will be restored exactly as it was when you took it out of the box.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment