Thursday, February 9, 2012

Questions About How To Cite A Website Apa

Thomas asks…

How can I cite a website APA style?

I'm starting a research paper in English, and for our homework we have to find a fact on the famous person we received and cite the website we got it from, which I have no idea how to do. Can anybody help??
**By the way, what I have to cite is a direct quote.**

admin answers:

The APA Wizard

The APA Wizard is designed to help you create an APA (5th ed.) citation. It will take you through the steps for the most common types of cited works providing you with assistance on how to input specific information. As long as you enter the information correctly, the Wizard will result in a correct APA citation.

Http://www.stylewizard.com/

________________________________

http://www.apa.org/

http://www.apastyle.org/elecref.html

Jenny asks…

How do i cite this website APA style?

http://www.streetgames.org/documents/sportyouthoffending.pdf

I want to use that website for my research report and im not sure who to cite it... i dont know if its a journal article or what it is and i dont see any authors... can someone please help me!??
the problem is i dont know what this is... is it a journal article? or what is it??? can someone look at it and tell me what they think... cause there are no authors no publication dates or anything

admin answers:

Go to noodletools.com
It's fabulous, and will tell you how to cite anything.

Daniel asks…

Can someone cite this website in APA style format?

http://www.nmfn.com/tn/learnctr--lifeevents--longevity

I need to put it in my references for a psychology project and i have no clue how to cite it. It has to be in APA format though.

admin answers:

Go to owl.english.perdue.edu. They show you how to cite anything in APA or MLA format.

Steven asks…

How to cite a website using APA?

In a bibliography/reference page when there is NO AUTHOR listed. Thank you!

admin answers:

If there's no author or no editor or anything like that, just skip it and list the title next.

Carol asks…

How do I cite information from the website in APA format?

I want to use the statistics on this website in the "facts" section in a speech, but I'm not sure how to cite them in APA format. I usually use scholarly articles that are already cited so I don't really know where to begin with a regular website.

http://organdonor.gov/campus/

Could someone help out?
Easybib.com only offers MLA format for free. APA requires Easybib Pro =( Thanks for trying though!

admin answers:

Answer to your prayers: Easybib.com

It does EVERYTHING for you :)

Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment