Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Questions About How To Increase Testosterone

Charles asks…

How can I increase testosterone in my body?

I don't want any pills or supplements. What foods should I eat and what should I do to increase testosterone?

admin answers:

Pretty much just inject the drugs in meat if you really want them that bad. Hhah.

Thomas asks…

Does increased muscle mass increase testosterone in the blood?

Is there any study that shows how much more muscle mass increases levels of free testosterone in the blood? For example, another 10 pounds of muscle leads to a 10 % increase, or something of that nature.

admin answers:

I think it is the other way around - i don't think increased muscle mass can increase testosterone - never came across any such study - however an increase in lean muscle mass can increase metabolism and there is a lot of study to support that

Linda asks…

How does a person increase their testosterone production?

im a pubescent teenager, and i want to know how to increase testosterone production in my body. In biology class we learned that the higher the amount of testosterone males produced in puberty, the more likely women will find him attractive (finer facial structure, better phenotype, etc...) throughout adult life.

So i wanted to know what were some ways i could increase the testosterone production in my body?

admin answers:

Lifting weights is the best type of exercise to stimulate testosterone production so you should get yourself on a good routine of weight lifting. If you are a teenager it's likely you are not in puberty any longer since puberty is when a male is capable of reproducing or in more simple terms, having the ability to get a woman pregnant. You have this ability when your body is producing healthy and viable sperm and then you move into the stage of adolescence.

Steven asks…

How much vitamin d is needed to increase testosterone?

I'm looking to increase testosterone for better muscle gains, how much vitamin D would be needed daily to help boost increase testosterone?
Yes it can, what makes you say that it can't?

admin answers:

The results of a year long study into the effect of vitamin D on testosterone levels were published in December 2010. The Medical University of Graz in Austria followed 200 subjects for a period of 12 months. The men in the study were split into two groups with one group being given 83 μg (3 332 IU) of vitamin D supplementation daily while the other group was given a placebo.

The supplemented group of men experienced a significant increase in their testosterone over the period while the placebo group did not experience any change to their baseline testosterone. I have included a link to the abstract for the study. So based on this research the men were taking a supplement of 3332IU per day.

There are three ways to go about increasing your vitamin D levels, sunlight, tanning bed or supplements. UV exposure is your most effective way of increasing vitamin D levels. Exposing 50% of your skin to sunlight on a cloudless day in the middle of summer will generate 1000IU per minute. A tanning bed will generate the same levels. Always remember when you are exposing yourself to UV you should be careful not to stay out so long that you give yourself sunburn.

If you are going to use a sunbed for the purposes of generating vitamin D then follow these simple rules:
- Start out on the smallest time possible, even if it is only 3 minutes, and build your time up slowly in one minute increments.
- Don't go more often than once every 2 days to give your skin time to replenish.
- If you are still red more than 24 hours later then you need to reduce your time. Try to avoid sunburn.

Sandy asks…

How does a man check if he has low testosterone in their body? I want to know how to increase testosterone?

Will a increase in testosterone help me to devolop more muscles when lifting weights? I always tried lifting weights, but each time I lift, I end up only lifting the same amount of weight after 1 month of lifting. So I easily just give up, because I didn't even see a slight difference.

When I do work out I run 5 miles day 3 times a week. I always get faster at running, but I always fall short when it comes to lifting. So yeah I guess I'm weak hence that fact I asking about increasing my testosterone, but I do have a lot of endurance.

admin answers:

If you suspect low T, ask your doctor to test for it. It's a simple blood test, but the blood must be drawn in the morning. Most people get tested because they have low sex drive, erection problems, and have lost muscle mass or height. The result will have your number, as well as the range of what is normal.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment