Thursday, February 16, 2012

Questions About How To Apply Eyeliner Pencil

Sandy asks…

How do you apply pencil eyeliner?

I just bought a black Wet n' Wild eyeliner pencil today at Rite Aid. I like it, but I'm really terrible when it comes to applying eyeliner. I don't want a lot on -- just a little on the outer part of my lash line to make my eyes look a little bigger. Anyone know how to do that? My line never comes out right, and I've tried several times!

admin answers:

You should practice in front of the mirrior and do it slowly !
When putting it on you showd try doing a thin line you want ppl to c it but you dont want them to look at ur face and just c this big thick black line on top of you eyes ! You want the to say wow she look diff i wonder what she did

Mary asks…

How do I apply pencil eyeliner without pulling on my eyes?

I keep hearing pulling on your eyes while applying eyeliner causes premature wrinkles, but I don't know how to do it any other way. It doesn't look good if I don't pull on my eyes. I really only need help with the top lid, because that's when I pull. Also, is it true that it causes wrinkles?

admin answers:

When i apply eyeliner i close my eye and hold it shut at the lashes and run the liner along, it works just as well, no idea about the wrinkles bit! I should think most things give you wrinkles these days...

Jenny asks…

How to apply eyeliner (pencil) that is not one big fat line?

so i bought my first eyeliner pencil ever, nyc waterproof pencil for sale for 1.50 at walgreens =] i was very excited to use it. but when i applied it it just came out as a huge ugly line. how do i get it to be more clean? and where am i supposed to apply it, ON the lash line or close to the lash line?
this doesnt matter but its cvs** not walgreens :( ha

admin answers:

First of all you need to sharpen the pencil to a fine point. Then put your blow dryer on it on high heat for ten seconds to make it soft so it goes on smoothly. Apply the liner on or INSIDE the lash line if possible, never outside. If you want to get cat look, you need to go back and buy liquid eye liner. To clean up mistakes, use a baby wipe or a q tip dipped in lotion.

Nancy asks…

How do you apply pencil eyeliner without it looking like a thick uneven line across your eye?

I am an 18 year old transgender girl and I need some help with makeup. I have been trying to apply pencil eyeliner but every time I do it looks uneven and looks like I have a line going across my eyelid without blending in. How do I fix this?

admin answers:

Make sure your pencil is sharp and has a nice point to it to help get a thin line. If you put your eyeliner pencil in the freezer for a little bit then take it out and sharpen it ..it will sharpen better and will not break as easy. I found a list of "how to" videos that might help you in applying this mascara. I know sometimes if I watch someone do it i can figure it out easier than if someone just tells me....

Http://youtube.com/results?search_query=How+to+apply+eyeliner&search_type=&search=Search

Best of Luck ~~~

Sandra asks…

How to apply eyeliner pencil to top eyelid

I can add it to my bottom lid but I can't seem to get it on my top eyelid
any tips or hint's Please help me! <3

admin answers:

You dont put it on your actual crease where you put it on the bottom to ur top you put it above on your actual eyelid (that closes) really close to your lashes so you cant tell you close your eye hold it down with one hand making it look kind've chinky then you carefully put the eyeliner acrossed and boom there ya go!

Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment