Sunday, February 26, 2012

Questions About How To Flirt

Mandy asks…

The basic start of how to get into a relationship.?

First off, I am not desperate. I just literally suck at flirting.
I can't smile seductively, twirl my hair right, wink, or talk a flirtatious way.
I'm not shy at all. I know how to talk to guys for countless hours. I just can't flirt.
All I'm saying is, what are the basics on how to flirt?
Thank you so much.(:

admin answers:

So forget flirting - capitalize on your strengths and quit trying to be all things to all people. Pick him out and smile nice pleasant smiles, maybe stick in a "Hi," a couple of times. Once you get at least some kind of positive feedback, such as a smile and/or "Hi," then go up to him with the same natural smile and say, "Hey, George, why don't we (hang out - get a cup - a beer - sandwich - whatever) one day this week? I'd like to get to know you better." Or, you may want to do something like that with some guy you've already talked to and have noticed he seems to like you as well.

One of the things we fear the most is not just being rejected or turn down - that in itself is bad but most of us can handle that, but what in hell do we say in those situations. Here's an original with me. If you know their name - use it. "Well, George, at least you can't fault my taste," keep smiling and walk away. Since it's original with me, I charge a dollar for every time you use it - you can pay me the next time you see me. :)) I've used it when ladies have turned my short ass down when I've ask them to dance. Several times they've come to my table and asked me to dance after having rejected me previously. What a hoot!

Here's a rule to live by, and you'll notice it fits right in with the above. "Don't ever let the bastards see you sweat." Go home - slam the doors - kick the cat - scream - cry - cuss - whatever, but don't ever let anyone know they got under your skin - ever. :)

Happy New Year and have a super 2012.

Charles asks…

How can I flirt with these girls?

OK so my Dad has a cafe-bar where I work as a waiter. Before anything else, I'd like to say that I recently broke up with my girlfriend of 2 years, and while I'm not that sad, my flirting skills are rusty at best. Since I had stress issues, I visited a psychologist a couple of months ago and she also helped me get over many insecurities and handle lack of confidence when it shows up. Anyway, on to the topic...
There is a group of four girls that come to my workplace every now and then. Two of them are really attractive but I only started noticing today, the first time I saw them after I broke up. Today, an old colleague of mine I really get along with came back to work for an 'emergency', so I was already feeling positive and confident (he is also my dad's friend and often cheers me up/shares advice about girls, since he is succesful). Anyway, as I said, the girls came today for coffee! When I brought them their orders, I smiled and greeted them kindly and with my most confident voice, and I believe they were looking at me and chatting about me. At one point, one of them spilled some coffee on the floor, so I went to mop it, but since the spill was under one of the girls' legs, she raised them a bit so I could reach the spill (sexy, I know) and jokingly asked me to hurry up because her abs wouldn't hold much longer. I smiled back and told her this is a good exercise (I don't know what I was thinking, kinda lame!).
Well, it might be lust or enthusiasm, but I felt my heart beat so hard for the first time after a year. For as long as they stayed - it might be just my idea, don't know- I believe I caught a few glimpses from her and her cute friend! Now she is stuck in my mind all day long and I plan on doing something about it.
Thing is...what? If they were drinking alcohol, I could simply buy them a round of shots, but I can't imagine them drinking vodka after a capuccino! As I said, it doesn't come as too natural to me, and I'm afraid I may say something lame as I did today to the poor girl. But I don't like hesitating either, since I always regret it later. Luckily, they'll most probably come again!

What do you suggest?

admin answers:

You did goo by flirting! Just keep flirting with them. If your dad let's you walk out whenever ask the whole group if they would like to catch a bite, or when you get out... You can also invite your friend...

Good luck!
Answer mine?

Steven asks…

How do guys flirt? (13 year olds) could a guy maybe anwser to?(: girls can also anwser ! Haha?

I was just wondering how 13 year old guys flirt.. I dont know if hes shy or not i think he is kinda shy but not totally, and i kinda like him and i think he kinda likes me so what shoul i do? Or what are some signs he likes me? Thanks! :)

admin answers:

My little brother is 13. You guys are still children, though I know you want to fight against it.

Flirting at your age is simple. He'll smile at you, get shy, maybe tease you a bit. But if he is anything like my 13 year old brother, he is likely more into sports and games than girls.

And I had to laugh at the 12 year old responder who said she has "past experience." I am 21. I have experience. Anyone under the age of 15 does not have true experience in the dating world.

Mary asks…

am i just undesirable?

-Im 15
-Im funny & sarcastic
-A bit lazy..ok a lot.
-I love sports & im very athletic
-I am shy & not good with guys or know how to flirt
-I am the friend you come to when you need someone to talk to or need advice
-I am curvy 34C-24-36.
-I dont have amazing eyes, mines are pretty dark and its asian in shape, i honestly think my looks are average at best.

admin answers:

Quite possibly...

George asks…

Last chance to tell her how I feel. Should I go for it? I get REALLY NERVOUS.?

So, i met this girl last term. i started liking her as the term started to come to an end, and she broke up with her boyfriend. she was a mess for a couple weeks, and i helped her through it. then, she got REALLY flirty. we moved to the back of the class alone together, and everything. we even came up with an inside joke about us being married. then, the term ended. now we didn't have any classes together. she has a class next to me, and i see her there, and sometimes at lunch. i was going oto tell her how i felt on valentines day, but, some other dude got the chance before me. she makes out with him from a distance, where i hang out. iv been getting people saying shes trying to make me jealous. anyway, she still occasionally flirts with me, but only when shes not around her friends or BF. tomarrow is my possible last chance to tell her how i feel. after tomarrow, im probably not going to see her at all next term, then all summer, and possibly even next year. iv been going crazy wanting to tell her, but havent brought myself to do it. i just get too nervous. whenever i even THINK about her, i get verry anxious. when i see her, i subconsiously panic, and all thoughts of telling her how i feel are sub-consiously erased from my mid. i tried to tell her today, but, when i tried to call her over, no words came out (F-ING ARG). can anybody help me get over this nervousness, and GET IT OUT ALREADY!?

admin answers:

"You miss 100 percent of the shots that you don't take!" - Wayne Gretzky
Just Do It - Nike

Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment