Friday, February 17, 2012

Questions About How To Jailbreak Ipad 2

John asks…

How to jailbreak iPad 2 running on iOS 4.3.3?

I just bought an iPad 2 and I want to jailbreak it . Anybody know how to do it ? what is the jailbreakme verison? Help me!!!

admin answers:

Hello sweets you are in luck, here's how you jailbreak it

go to www.jailbreakme.com
and click the free button...

Dont' see a free button, No worries:)

click on this link

http://www.jailbreakme.com/saffron/_/iPad_4.3.3_8J2.pdf
this is the work of a famous COMEX in the iProducts world so thanks for him/her:)

Enjoy.

Mandy asks…

How to jailbreak ipad 2 on ios5?

I had just recently updated my ipad2 to iso 5, and wanted to know how to jailbreak it for free

admin answers:

If you want to jailbreak ipad 2 on ios5 for free then i will recommend you this website : http://iosjailbreaknow.com , this website providing latest dev team application that can jailbreak your device.

Carol asks…

How to Jailbreak iPad 2 3G(not wifi only)?

I have an iPad 2 (3G), running 4.3.0
How can jailbreak it now?
Does current jailbreakme supports 3G ipad2 and how can I upgrade to 4.3.3 without error 3194?
Help! please!!! ><

admin answers:

Update to 4.3.3
open safari with ur ipad
go to http://www.jailbreakme.com/
press free
press install
done
happy jailbreaking :)

Richard asks…

How to jailbreak iPad 2?

I am trying to find out how to jailbreak my iPad 2, I did some research and tried using jailbreakme.com but it said it wasn't supported on my iPad 2. I also had some people say that the jailbreak version for ipad 2 ios5 wasnt able yet but i dont believe that. So I am hoping to find someone who can help me jailbreak my iPad 2. Thank you :)

admin answers:

I dont think there is a jailbreak for the Ipad 2 yet.

David asks…

How to jailbreak iPad 2 Running on iOS 4.3.4?

I just update my iPad 2 to iOS 4.3.4, and i want to jailbreak it. However i gooled and find no way. Anyone has jailbreaked it? Help!!!!

admin answers:

Don't jailbreak it. I prefer apples iOS platform. Because then I'm safe. It is so easy to be broken into and have your information stolen on a jailbroken platform.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment