Friday, February 24, 2012

Questions About How To Eject Cd From Macbook

Daniel asks…

How to eject CD from macbook?

I just put in a CD that had photos on it (from Kodak) and my new macbook didn't register that it was inserted, so i tried pushing the eject button and it wont come out.. what do I do?

admin answers:

The best way to get a CD out of the drive is to shut the computer completely down.

Once it's off, press the power button to turn the machine on and IMMEDIATELY press and hold the mouse button/trackpad button until the disc ejects.

Good luck!

Linda asks…

How to eject a stuck music CD from a MacBook?

I have a CD stuck in the macbook. I have tried ejecting it from every place on the computer you can. I have held it on its side and pressed eject. I have restarted it. I have restarted it while holding down C. I have gone to the Disc Utility too. Nothing has worked.

Any ideas?

admin answers:

If its stuck then u might need to open up ur macbook like using the scholdriver (i dont know how to spell it its the thing that u uses for the neddles) then get the CD out

Susan asks…

How do i eject a cd from my macbook as the eject button wont work?

I recently went to insert a cd into my MacBook but it wouldnt go in, as if a cd was already there, so i pressed eject and nothing happened, i also cant see any cds/dvd or installation disks on my desktop..i dont remember putting a disk in but i may have done...can anyone help me???

admin answers:

Next to the eject button there should be a small hole, straighten a paper clip so it's about 2 inches long, push the end into the hole and it should release the drawer

Donald asks…

How do you eject a CD from a MacBook?

Please help me!
It is not that the CD is stuck, I just don't know what to press so that it will eject.
There isnt a button on the side so I dont know what to do!

admin answers:

Top right hand corner of the keyboard, underneath the power button is the eject key, if that doesn't work click the eject icon next to the cd in the finder

Sandy asks…

How to eject a CD from a MacBook?

I was trying to burn a CD and when I inserted a blank CD into the drive it didn't register it... and now I can't eject it! Help! Any tips for getting it out?

admin answers:

If nothing else works, take a paper clip and straighten it.

Look for a hole about the size of your paperclip tool under the tray in the face of the CD drive. It will probably be off to one side.

Insert your tool gently but firmly into the hole about an inch deep. This will manually open the tray. The computer doesn't even need to be on.

Remember the trick. You can show off some other time when a friend has the same problem.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment