Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Questions About How To Ask A Girl To Homecoming Dance

Sandra asks…

What is the best way to ask a girl to homecoming dance?

I was dateless my freshman year for the homecoming dance, i was hoping i could ask someone and get a date, i dont know who to ask or how to ask, do girls care if you ask them to the dance and you dont know each other very well?

admin answers:

There are a LOT of good ways to ask a girl to homecoming. One way is to decorate her locker and ask her. Last year, a girl on my swim team was asked to homecoming by her boyfriend. He had the entire team wear a swimcap with a certain letter, and when everybody lined up, it said "(girl's name), will you go to homecoming with me?" that is cute. You could also write it really big in chalk on the street and have her look out her window. Also, you can ask her parent's permission to go into her room and put glow-in-the-dark stars above her bed asking her, and when she goes to bed that night, it will glow above her. You can also look for more suggestions online.

Joseph asks…

How do i ask a girl to homecoming dance even tho i never talked to her?

The HOme comeing is coming and i wanna know how to ask this girl i never talked to the the dance

admin answers:

Hey, I've been seeing you around school and I was hoping to get the opportunity to get to know you better. I'd really like to go to the Homecoming Dance and I was hoping you'd be able to go with me. I think it'd be fun, what do you say?

Mandy asks…

How to ask a girl to homecoming dance?

I'm not just asking how do I ask her I'm wondering how I should go about it. Yea see we've been pretty good friends for awhile and she goes to a different school and her homecoming is next weekend and mine is Saturday. She bought a new dress and everything so she wants to go to homecoming but doesn't want to go alone. Should I ask her to mine or ask if she'd like me to join her to hers and how should I go about asking her since she just broke up with her bf.

admin answers:

Well first ask her soon before someone else does and ask to go to hers because she might be more happier with that and you can see her friends and see some people who go to her school. =)

Paul asks…

How do I ask this girl to Homecoming Dance?

There is this girl that I like, and last year we talked together a lot, we had band together, but this year we don't have any classes together, I have only seen her a few times, and she is a grade ahead of me. Would it be acceptable to ask her on facebook chat or over the internet some how instead of in person? I will try my very best to find her in school, but if that doesn't work...

admin answers:

It's always best in person never ask on facebook that will on;y make you look like a fool and that your too scared to ask her face to face. Make it a priority to find her at school or wait for her after school and walk her home so you guys get to talking about anything...Good luck hope this helps

Donna asks…

How long should i wait until i ask a girl to Homecoming dance?

admin answers:

You should ask right away, just to make sure she will go. If not that will give you time to find another suitable girl. If she says yes, that gives you time to plan a memorial night.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment