Thursday, February 2, 2012

Questions About How To Improve Memory Power

Mary asks…

How to improve memory power and quick reflect for reply people?

admin answers:

Http://knowmemory.blogspot.com/

Sharon asks…

How to improve memory power?

My yonger brother 13 yrs of old complaints of forgetting his study. He can remember but does not last it longer.

admin answers:

Stepwise I'd suggest

1) At least read and understang THOROUGHLY the lesson. This might be the longest and 'toughest' part.
2)Assimilate, either by resting a bit, talking about stuff there was in that lesson with others helps too.
3)Coming back to it but not as thoroughly as the first time since he's already familiar with whats inside (this should not happen too long after step 1 or he'll just forger again) AND
4) Make bullet points of the MOST IMPORTANT parts of that lesson. Can be anywhere between a 'moral of the story' to writing down mnemonics (eg for management courses you remember PLOC as Planning Leading Organising and Controlling)
5) Pin these bullet points to a wall close to his study/ HW area, or even carry some of them around (often when you're travelling and bored it helps to unfold your paper and take a look at the bullet points you've made)
6) going through the lesson every once in a while and check out if your points are as complete as they should or if you may have missed anything now that its al clear and imprinted in your memory.

Bonus : its important that HE makes these notes himself theres no point in having someone else write them down for him. + making 'quizzes' with someone helps loads.

David asks…

How can I Improve my memory power ? is there any measurement to test whether I have a common memory power ?

I am unable to remembering some times what i read, I see some catogery people who are very good at memory power, I feel that I might not have born with good memory power as those who are sourounded by me. so what i have to do to improve my memory power ?

admin answers:

I think u should see the doctor

Michael asks…

How to Improve Memory Power?

I want to know Somebody practical experience to improve the Memory Power.

admin answers:

Play memory games like cards. It would help you, right?
And memory power means you have to have a good memory... Let's see... Note down 5 numbers and look at them for 5 minutes.
How many do you remember?
Write 5 different numbers, your own 10- digit created per day, and see how your memory improves.

Daniel asks…

How can I improve my memory power & concentration?

I have been using gingko biloba and fish oil, which has substantially affected my ability to remember my dreams at night.
I need more, I still find myself a little slow on the draw, so to speak.

I'm open to anything; supplements, memory exercises or whatever.

admin answers:

Eat more eggs. There is an ingredient in eggs that is said to improve memory.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment