Sunday, February 12, 2012

Questions About How To Increase Metabolism Men

Betty asks…

How can can a 17 year old male increase his metabolism to burn some belly fat and man boobs?

I lost 40 pounds over the past 3 years and am down to 165 but still have embarrassing man boobs and a gut. I'm looking for a legit answer not spam telling me to take a blueberry or green tea pill.

admin answers:

All the doctors and dieticians say targeted weight loss is impossible, specifically in the waist and belly zones, but I achieved it with acai berry. I acknowledge they say that pills won't work, nevertheless they definitely worked for me, and they've been featured on the Rachael Ray Show too. There is a free trial going on at the moment at http://polepd.freewell.info , why not check it out, what is the worst that could happen?

Sandy asks…

I'm a skinny man. I weight 130 and i'm 5'9 age 21. Any tips on how to increase mass?

I've tried every diet under the blue moon to gain weight. Workouts only tone me but never produce mass. I'm concidering taking steroids because my metabolism is so jacked up.

admin answers:

I wouldn't risk using steroids for the mere fact that you want to gain weight. Steroids can cause physical and detremental effects to your body that you will regret, and may even alter your weight gain attempts. The key thing is to EAT. And I know it sounds easier than it is, but for a guy your height and weight, your body can easily be burning 3500 calories a day just by watching TV.. I posted a link of where you can insert your height and weight information and it will calculate it for you, however, you might be a special case and be burning significantly more calories.
I'd recommend drinking and eating a lot of protein, especially if you're working out, so your body won't be feeding off your fat, and eat 3 times a day (big portions) versus 6 small meals a day that a person trying to lose weight would do. This will slow down your metabolism and put your body in "fast" mode which then will start storing the fat from food since you've began eating differently and less frequently, your body will think it's in survival mode, so it will slow down your metabolism, which will burn less energy, which then leads to less calories burned versus calories you've put in. I'd also recommend to read the articles on this site that I sourced as well. Good Luck.

Joseph asks…

How To get into shape?

Hi, I have about 18 days to get into shape then I have to go on holidays.

I am currently 164 centimeters (5.4 foot), im 14 years old but i weigh 80 kgs.

I do not necesarily want to lose weight just tone up, but loss is also fine.

I want to reduce my waist, my thighs, my double chin and my man boobs.

I am willing to do any exercises which can be done at home, no GYM though. I have an exercise bike.

Can anyone suggest any good exercises, diet changes or some foods which may help with the process (those which increase metabolism etc)

Please do not be cruel

I am currently 80 kg (160 pounds) and i want to lose about 5kgs (10 pounds) i am catching a flight on christmas day. Is this possible...

Thank you for anyone who helps, i shall rate all answers.
Someone mentioned that i should go to the Gym when i specified i cant.

Please dont suggest tablets :P

Even though you answered in a nice way, they were not good answers.

I actually should rephrase, I want to lose 5 kilos in 2.5 weeks

4 pounds a week, i know 2-3 is suggested but an extra pound is nothing.

admin answers:

Think about this: you only have 18 days. This is incredibly silly to think you can get in shape or even just tone up in just 18 days. Even celebrities and public-type persons who are already "in-shape" use more than 18 days to look their best before a movie or photo shoot, etc.

Luckily, though, for you, you are only 14. You have the rest of your life to use this knowledge( what took me 36 years to learn): In order to improve your physical shape drastically , you are looking at 6 months to a year, possibly longer for a female.

The key? Hard work and self-control. Don't eat unhealthy snacks at all. ALWAYS stop eating meals before you are completely full. If you feel about 65% full then you will be sated in another 10 minutes because you body is still digesting the LOAD of food still being cycled down your esophagus. Learn to control your hunger NOW while you are young and you will do well with learning to control many harmful desires. Get in the habit of exercising now and you will add years to your life while avoiding diabetes, heart disease, etc.

You are a smart young man and you can learn to read labels. Always read labels when trying to cut fat or tone yourself up. Eat cottage cheese for protein. Stay away from fatty things like hamburgers, pizza and junk food. Stay away from your peanut butter, too. Eat boiled egg whites for proteins NEVER eat the yellows when dieting.

Once you get your goal weight you can exercise regulary and STILL eat occasional pizza, ice cream and whatever you love if you do it moderately and exercise. Keep weighing yourself. Always know where you are going with your weight because that's where you are going with your health.

I wish you a long, prosperous and healthy life - hence my advice.

Helen asks…

How to increase testosterone, and decrease estrogen in my body? Im a male.?

I think I have abundant supply of estrogen in my body... and oh, Im a guy. help please?
Im 16 years old, 5'4, 108+ lbs.

Im a guy, metrosexual, elegant, dashing, noble, slender... slim etc..
No Armpit hair, no facial hair, no bulk bicep muscles..
Im feminine, artistic, perfectionist, loves to carry paper bags, loves shopping, etc...

Im not gay, I fall in love with girls.

and I really blame estrogen for my height.
Estrogen decelerates height growth, its a fact. and thats why Im 5'4 while 16 yrs old.

And I think I have low testosterone.


thats the problem, I think I have high estrogen found in my body,
















"Information:
Testosterone:
Pubertal
Pubertal effects begin to occur when androgen has been higher than normal adult female levels for months or years. In males, these are usual late pubertal effects, and occur in women after prolonged periods of heightened levels of free testosterone in the blood.
Enlargement of sebaceous glands. This might cause acne.
Phallic enlargement or clitoromegaly
Increased libido and frequency of erection or clitoral engorgement
Pubic hair extends to thighs and up toward umbilicus
Facial hair (sideburns, beard, moustache)
Loss of scalp hair (Androgenetic alopecia)
Chest hair, periareolar hair, perianal hair
Leg hair
Axillary hair
Subcutaneous fat in face decreases
Increased muscle strength and mass[11]
Deepening of voice
Increase in height
Growth of the Adam's apple
Growth of spermatogenic tissue in testicles, male fertility
Growth of jaw, brow, chin, nose, and remodeling of facial bone contours
Shoulders become broader and rib cage expands
Completion of bone maturation and termination of growth. This occurs indirectly via estradiol metabolites and hence more gradually in men than women.


Estrogen :

promote formation of female secondary sex characteristics
decelerate height growth[11]
accelerate metabolism (burn fat)
reduce muscle mass
stimulate endometrial growth
increase uterine growth
increase vaginal lubrication
thicken the vaginal wall
maintenance of vessel and skin
reduce bone resorption, increase bone formation
morphic change (endomorphic -> mesomorphic -> ectomorphic)





the only one thing that supports I have testosterone, is the deepening of my voice.
and thats all, but the things that support I have high levels of estrogen, cannot be counted.



Im a growing up teenager, so I need to increase my testosterone for me to develop. please.

admin answers:

You are at the age you could have a couple of major growth spurts so not to worry. It could happen any time soon.

There is a definite positive correlation between testosterone and growth hormone [research].

Some forms of exercise can trigger testosterone spurts [research]. Make sure you get some daily exercise for general health and well-being. LIGHT-weight dumbbells for your biceps might help but do not overdo it, and don't go beyond that in terms of weights at your tender age.

Get lots of sleep ...particularly try to get to bed before 11pm if you can do so. Early full sleep [7-9 hours optimum] is linked with raised growth hormone levels [research].

Drink chamomile tea and add a little raw unpasteurised honey to this. Both of these contain an aromatase inhibitor [apigenin]. Aromatase is an enzyme we can all produce that converts some testosterone to oestrogen. Take also fish oil [may contain a potent aromatase inhibitor] and eat pumpkin seeds [rich in zinc and may also contain an aromatase inhibitor in its oil fraction].

From the weight you say you are, it is doubtful you produce too much oestrogen because 108lb [approx. 7.5 stones] makes you light in weight for your height, so am assuming you have very little in the way of fat deposits.....and fat is a source of oestrogen for men and women via aromatization in fat cells.

Make sure you get enough protein to sustain growth. Assuming you are non-vegetarian....red meats are both a testorone booster and good source of quality protein to sustain good growth during active growth phases. And if you are not allergic to milk drink lots of milk for invaluable minerals to support growth. Eat green leafy vegetables and seeds and nuts for more minerals ...including magnesium. If one was allergic to milk a combined calcium/magnesium tablet [2:1 as most combined tablets are...the optimum ratio] from a health store could be taken alongside the main meal.

Acne/spots can be a sure sign one is producing lots of testosterone.

If you are concerned about your development at all you should really talk to your doctor. Hopefully, they could put your mind at ease and run some blood tests if necessary.

Try not to stress.
Be optimistic if you are otherwise healthy and eat well.

Best wishes.

Mary asks…

How do I know if I have High metabolism?

I am a 6 foot, around 180 pounds 17 year old guy who plays soccer. I am pretty active throughout the year from around febuary to september as I have gym in school and soccer in the summer. However i didnt play soccer during the winter, and I have no gym so i have barley done any running since october! I am finding it hard to jog and lift weights, now hoever I am getting there to prepare for my soccer season.

Anyways, i ate so much over that period but I didnt really notice a massive increase in my weight. However, I still have small man "boobs" and a few rolls on my stomach which ive always had for my whole life. Other than that, I think that the fat I have on my body can be burned through jogging. is this a good wqay to lose weight? also is this^^ an indication that I have high metabolism?

admin answers:

Here's some advice to lose the man boobs and weight...

Most people claim that "man boobs" are caused by a hormone imbalance... What they don't realise is that this isn't the "root cause". A hormone imbalance doesn't just happen, something has to trigger it.

Our bodies are made up of over 75 trillion cells. To stay vibrant and healthy they need 3 key elements...

1) Oxygen
2) Minerals
3) Being able to get rid of their waste

Because the western diet and lifestyle is so poor, our cells are seriously deprived (and these are the very building blocks on which we live). As a result some die, but even more worryingly; some mutate. Also, our bodies surround the pollution in fat to protect us from the harm it can cause.

This is the real reasoning for a build up of fat in the chest.

# Here's the crucial advice - Try this for the next 10 days and judge by your own results...

1) At least 70% of your diet should come from vegetables. The cells in your chest need the minerals to become healthy again.

2) Drink 3-4 litres of pure water a day. Water has been proven to remove fatty deposits almost immediately. It also contains essential minerals.

3) Exercise aerobically for at least 20 minutes everyday. Your body has an internal sewage system called the lymph system. However, in order to get all the junk out, it needs to be manually pumped through deep breathing. By doing so, you're getting oxygen to the cells and getting rid of the waste.

Understanding the cause of "man boobs" is just the beginning.

Continue on to discover how to lose your man boobs. Simply follow the link and claim your complimentary course '5 Days To A Flatter Chest', courtesy of an expert in the field.

Http://www.beatyourchest.co.uk

Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment