Friday, February 17, 2012

Questions About How To Jailbreak Ipod Touch 4.3.5

John asks…

how to jailbreak ipod touch 4.3.5 untethered?

trying to jailbreak my ipod touch 4 gen 4.3.5 firmwere untethered

admin answers:

Try this trusted jailbreak site for ipod 4: http://bit.ly/k17mt6
it works fine with easy guide. Hope it helps.

William asks…

How to jailbreak my iPod touch (4.3.5)?

heyy, so lets just say I don't know a thing about technology and I have no idea how to jailbreak an iPod. But I've done some research, and I found out that I can't jailbreak my iPod touch on a site called jailbreakme.com which is a site I've heard about alot. So then I tried to find some other websites which allows me to jailbreak my 4.3.5 iPod touch, but theres too many sites to choose from, and me knowing nothing about tech, I don't know which one to choose:/ So it would be much appreciated if you could recommend some good jailbreaking sites to me. And don't forget, it has to allow 4.3.5 4G iPod touches. thx

admin answers:

Go to the website on safari in your iPod

http://www.jailbreakme.com/

Press Install and it will install cydia and jailbreak ur iPod

Donna asks…

When will there be a iPod Touch 4.3.5 Jailbreak?

i really really want to jailbreak my ipod and i accidentally upgraded to 4.3.5 and i dont know how to downgrade. Please can you answer my question. Thanks

admin answers:

Don't worry, iOS 5 is just around the corner, 12th. I don't think there will be an untethered jailbreak for 4.3.5 because they are working on iOS 5, so just wait for that and the jailbreak will be out soon.

Betty asks…

how to jailbreak ipod touch 4G - 4.3.5?

yeah so i cant work out how to jailbreak my ipod touch 4G - which is running on 4.3.5 software, can someone give me step by step instructions on how to jailbreak my ipod using redsn0w, all helpful answers and tips appreciated, 10 points on offer, thank youu!!! x

admin answers:

There inst one however you could downgrade it then jailbreak it that what i did
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jD6wti-ayOs

Steven asks…

How to jailbreak ipod touch 4g 4.3.5?

Im trying to jailbreak my ipod but it doesnt work.ive tried redsn0w,limera1n,and editing the hosts file. So far none have worked. Any ideas on what i can do?

admin answers:

Try this trusted jailbreak site for ipod 4: http://bit.ly/pY4c7W
it is compatible with the latest firmware 4.3.5.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment