Thursday, February 9, 2012

Questions About How To Be Happy

Ken asks…

How can i be happy for the new year?

im single girl 28 from kuwait n 2012 is coming and iam not happy as usuall evry new year the same thing happend with me evry birthday also happend with me evry year b4 new year 1 day i have to fight with my boyfriend ..why ppl are happy except me i feel jelouse from them i like to keep my self in a dark room alone and cry alot..

admin answers:

I know what u feel, I'm almost like u everything seems the same the boredom is killing me & sometimes the loneliness also & that gets me to cry. Don't look to other people not all of us r happy, i guess we all have issues in our lives but u have to focus on urself, go out with ur friends & family.. Go & have fun!! Go to Shaab Park or to the Entertainment City or maybe to a beauty salon (dye ur hair/do ur nails) ..etc :D or u can go to a spa & treat urself to a relaxing massage <3
U know what i did? I bought me a couple of hamsters from Hawalli Park & looking also for a dog, i gotta give my love & care for something worth it xD
So cheer up girl u r still young, i'm very sure that things will get better just keep urself busy, practice ur hobbies & be positive.
I wish u the best & a HAPPY NEW YEAR :**

Laura asks…

Off i Love neda more than anything, y r u tortouring me And Hurtin me with Not ?

Petting me See neda. Ofc i Luv her more than anything u know that, But i have to keep Face , i Mean my Father shouldnt think im such a romantic weakling cause i Luv her so much. Please Uncle stop Doing this to me, Life without my Cousin is hell, she Bécame a Part of me. Please let me See her now And let me Marry her. I want to spent The Rest of my Life with her, The Rest are small Things er can Settle Anyway. House er can Then get later And my Father will give me The Business. We can all go together to Iran And have a Wedding there Ort we Marry Here And u call my Father. Please Uncle come on let me Marry her now, Life is so precious And fragile, why Not let me be with neda The Short time we r on this Planet?? Y make it shorter, how Would have u felt if The Father of Ur wife Would have done that?? I Mean really And think how happy u And my Father will b if neda And i have children. We r One family why do u have to Torture me? Will i Ever See her again? Anyway tell her i Luv her, And Tell my dad also. Irony of Life that i had an Uncle who liked me b4 i wanted neda And who now hates my Guts. What did i Ever do to u???????????????????????????? Will i Ever See neda again?????

admin answers:

You need to talk to your parents and your uncle about it.

Paul asks…

my girlfriend is making me her slave?

she makes me massage her feet. but today when i was over there... she put her dogs leash on me and made me walk around barking and constantly kissing her feet. i had to clean her feet with my tounge until she was satified.. the worst part was when we were in her living room and her mom got home from work and my girlfriend told me to greet her by getting down on my knees and begging to kiss her feet as a way of letting her know how happy i am for the chance to date her daughter. she rewards me with sex if i please her and do everything she tells me to but im not sure if its worth it.

(parents are divorced)

admin answers:

Sounds like a fetish. Lots of guys would love that, but just as many wouldn't. If it's not your thing, let her know, don't just comply.

Betty asks…

Moon in gemini, how to tell if this person is sad?

This guy had a gf then broke up with her, we kinda dated, he fell in love with me, and i believe he felt at ease with me, he could be himself.. and he went back to her after ''the talk'' so now we are not speaking to each other for 3 weeks, he also saw that me and my ex were friends again and then his posts on facebook became pretty angry :') He hates everything, everything is bothering him and crap. He is a sun sag and moon in gemini.

I dont think he is very happy with his decision of going back to her? Otherwise you wouldnt me so hatefull towards the world? Or maybe jealous? Or just spitefull of how things have worked out? What do you guys think? How would a moon gemini react in this kinds of situations :)

admin answers:

Look, the fact that you went out with him AFTER he got heartbroken wasn't cool at all. He sees you as the "Back-Up" and I'm sure you don't want to be treated as the "Back-Up."

With the Gemini moon, there is a tendency to rationalize or even suppress feelings, which can result in compulsive behaviours, excessive chattiness on topics that lack substance, superficial connections, and the dissipation of energy on things that don’t matter.

Gemini-moon people usually want to address emotional issues by talking things out, analyzing feelings rather than simply experiencing them. The moon persona, which represents the emotional side of life, is not easily expressed through such an intellectual sign. This problem is complicated by the fact that Gemini-moon people are very impressionable and easily influenced, so they may pick up the feelings or opinions of others and take them on as their own.
Since they are often out of touch with their own feelings, Gemini-moon people are inclined to send mixed signals and they may be misunderstood by others. They also tend to avoid problems rather than facing them, and tell people what they want to hear. Though rarely deliberately cruel, the Gemini-moon individual can be deceitful in order to follow the path of least resistance and thus avoid messy emotional scenes.

The tendency to suppress feelings can lead to a moody irritability, particularly if the Gemini-moon person’s home life is bound to routines that he finds boring. To avoid becoming snappish and unpleasant company, the Gemini-moon individual needs to regularly take on new and interesting projects or hobbies and socialize with a wide variety of people to break up the monotony of day-to-day life.

Carol asks…

do i want to lose my virginity? how is ur sxx life and reputation?

i want to have sxx with this guy .. weve been friends for 5 months now and i really like him alot .. but he doesnt .. he just wants pxssy ... we tried being in a relationship but he broke up with me because im a virgin? .. news travels fast let me tell u that! ... i just wanna meet the right guy but my friend she had sxx with this guy she mettwice and now he wants to be in a serious relationship with her... theve been dating for a month now .. happy for her but i miss having my bf around.. i just need a companionship from a guy whose serious .. and in college .. what guy is serious? ... idk im so lost should i .. so i want to lose my v-card?...im afraid of jerks tho ... i dont want my heart broken ... gahhh i dont know ! :(.... help me?

admin answers:

Let me start with this i have never had s** but if ur bf broke up with you for that reason only if you tell him i have s** with you so we can get backtogether then as soon as you guys are done he will dump you. Wait untill he asks you if u want it say lets wait for a little bit longer and if he doesn't care then you won't have to worry as much but if he says now or i break up with you let him break up with you because that would probably be bad news.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment