Thursday, February 23, 2012

Questions About How To Delete Facebook Forever

Mandy asks…

How to DELETE facebook account FOREVER?

I was able to deactivate my account, but I want to delete it forever. Is this possible, or do they always hold onto your information.

admin answers:

I'm not really sure if you can delete your Facebook account, but you can deactivate it (which is basically deletion because nobody can view your profile, pictures of see anything of you. When they search for you, you will not come up. When you deactivate your Facebook profile, it is practically deleting it, but if you ever want to go back on it, sign in as you would normally, and your deactivation will be cancelled. Hope this helps :)

Steven asks…

how to delete facebook account forever?

Does anyone know how to delete facebook account permanently/forever. I tried before, but that account just deactivate only. When I log in to the account, the account is activate again and can be view by others. So, does anyone know a best way to delete facebook account?

admin answers:

Hello. I also have a same problems with. But after search through internet, i found this website that give you a detail step about how to delete facebook account. Here is the website link

http://howtodeletefacebookaccount.blogspot.com/

Susan asks…

How to delete my facebook forever?

I want to delete it forever!Thanks...
Thank you Aravind!:)

admin answers:

This guide will show you how to delete your account on Facebook:

http://romcartridge.blogspot.com/2010/04/how-to-delete-facebook-account.html

Good luck!

Jenny asks…

Is it possible to delete your facebook account forever?

I am addicted to it and I want to delete it forever so I wont log on again... Is that normal and is that possible??? If so, can you tell me how???
Thank you. And if I do deactivate my account, will my friends still be able to view my profile?

admin answers:

You can delete it by going to settings. BUT, even though it is deleted, you can still login to reactivate your account, so technically no you can't forever delete it.

Ruth asks…

How do I delete my facebook account forever?

Hi I would like to delete my facebook account so no body can see me, how does one do that?,

admin answers:

This guide will show you how to delete your account on Facebook:

http://romcartridge.blogspot.com/2010/04/how-to-delete-facebook-account.html

Good luck!

Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment