Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Questions About How To Delete Facebook Page

Thomas asks…

How Can I Delete Facebook Page I Created?

I created some pages and i want to delete them or at least remove me as an admin :/ i tired to unlike the page but still appearing in my manage pages tab :/

admin answers:

GO to Manage page and enter page administration. Select edit page then select Manage permissions. In the center just above the "save" button it says DELETE: permanently delete this page. Select this and save. The page will be gone and you will NOT be able to retrieve it.

Betty asks…

How can I delete a Facebook profile without deleting a page that is attached to the account?

I have created a Facebook page for my church. I created a profile with the same email address, but I do not want people from my church with access to the page to be able to access my profile. How can I delete my profile without deleting the page?
Thank you so much! This worked perfectly.

admin answers:

Go to your privacy settings

Nancy asks…

How do I delete a facebook page?

I created a page on facebook for a band that I manage and made it public a little too early. When I try to delete the page I am told that I am not permitted to do that. This is strange because I am the creator and the only admin. Can anyone offer some advice?

admin answers:

It might be easier to terminate all email accounts associated with that Facebook page but if you don't want to do that the only thing you can do is deactivate your account.

To do this, click on Settings>>Account Settings>>Deactivate Account. You will be sent an email to confirm that you want to terminate the account. Be aware that when you do this, it doesn't really delete it for good; you can reactivate it at any time and everything will still be there, just as you left it.

James asks…

How to delete your facebook page?

Ever since this new changeover on facebook , I find increasingly difficult to remove your facebook page. It only allows you to deactivate it. and yet people still have access to your pics and posts. I want this Page delete ASAP! What the hell is going on facebook?

admin answers:

This guide will show you how to eliminate a page created by you on Facebook:

http://romcartridge.blogspot.com/2010/03/how-to-delete-facebook-page-created-by.html

Good luck!

Carol asks…

How to delete a facebook page?

I'm on google trying to figure out how to delete it my facebook page.

Even though it's one of my main sources of contact for home & school, I want to delete it.I want to re-gain my friend's trust. How to delete my page?
Yah, to deactivate it.
Thanks !
I just followed your the deactivating instructions.
Now I have to wait 4 hours to choose your answer.lol.

admin answers:

Do yo mean delete facebook account?
You can delete account last forever or just deactivate it & reactivate it again

to delete
https://ssl.facebook.com/help/contact.php?show_form=delete_account
if you log within 14 days after deleting your account won't be delete.

To deactivate
account-->account settings-->deactivate

Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment