Monday, February 27, 2012

Questions About How To Hide Friends On Facebook Mobile

Linda asks…

On the new facebook settings how do I hide my friend list on my mobile?

Since facebook changed it I don't know no how to hide my freindlist from my mates on my mobile? Can you help me please?:)

admin answers:

This explains how to do it on your computer

http://abrax.us/Facebook/PrivateFriends.php

i imagine there are similar options for your phone, so use that as a guide

Charles asks…

How do you hide the status updates from fan pages on Facebook Mobile?

I have a lot of fan pages , but I have managed to hide them on my computer. Problem is that Facebook Mobile keeps on showing all the fan page's status updates and not my friend's statuses! Does anybody know how to disable this?

*PLEASE READ*

I know about the 'Hide' button , this is what I use on my computer. But there's nothing on the mobile version!

admin answers:

Go to your Privacy Settings.

James asks…

how to hide messages from pages I've "liked" in facebook mobile app newsfeed?

I went through my profile and added some music and other items that I like as well as having clicked "like" on various pages. Now my mobile app newsfeed is so clogged with messages from those various pages that I can barely find the messages I care about from my friends. I tried going to my PC side of facebook and I don't see those in the newsfeed there so I can't just hide them in that way. The only way I can seem to get ride of them is to unlike them all together. Is that the only way?
that's the thing I've looked on my computer newsfeed and don't see them there for some reason.
apparently the newsfeed was showing top news which didn't include the ones I was looking for. I switched to most recent and then I saw a bunch of them.

admin answers:

Your going to have to hide there posts from the computer thats the only way when it appears on the computer version of facebook either that or you have to unlike the page

Mandy asks…

How do i stop facebook fan pages coming up on facebook mobile?

i have the normal facebook mobile on my mobile and when i open it and get status updates from a lot of fan pages i have become a fan of now is there a way to hide them so i can only see my friend status

thanks

harry

admin answers:

I'm not sure you can do this, unless you remove yourself from thefan page or hide their updates from showing up on your wall.
Fan pages updates come up exactly like a friends status would.

So just hide it by physically going on a computer, hovering over the right corner of the update, click hide.
It will say "Hide page name" and "Cancel"
Click the hide page, and you should be good to go.

Michael asks…

how do i stop facebook fan pages coming up on facebook mobile?

Hi

i have the normal facebook mobile on my mobile and when i open it and get status updates from a lot of fan pages i have become a fan of now is there a way to hide them do i can only see my friend status

thanks

harry

admin answers:

I'm not sure you can do this, unless you remove yourself from thefan page or hide their updates from showing up on your wall.
Fan pages updates come up exactly like a friends status would.

So just hide it by physically going on a computer, hovering over the right corner of the update, click hide.
It will say "Hide page name" and "Cancel"
Click the hide page, and you should be good to go.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment