Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Questions About How To Take A Screenshot On A Mac

Thomas asks…

How do i take a screenshot of a video playing on my mac?

Mac OSX 10.
I know how to take mac screenshots but it says action is unavailable when i try.
It's my football teams highlight video i have on a dvd.

admin answers:

You can take a screen shot video, open up Quicktime, then go to file and new screen recording, from there you should be able to figure it out.
Hope it helps :)

Charles asks…

How to take screenshot in Windows with a Mac Keyboard?

I have a MacBook Pro, but I have also installed Windows Vista in it. I use Windows on my mac, but how do I take screenshots with my Mac keyboard? The screenshot buttons don't work in Windows as in Mac, and there isn't a 'screenshot' key on my keyboard.

Can anyone help?

admin answers:

There could be an easier way but the only way I was able to do it was to use the on screen keyboard which gave me access to the Print Screen key.

Http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/using/accessibility/oskturnonuse.mspx

David asks…

how to take screenshot on minecraft (mac) single player?

I want to take a picture of my minecraft

admin answers:

Download Fraps, It can record and take screenshots.

Http://www.fraps.com/download.php

Maria asks…

How can a take a screenshot on a mac without a mac keyboard?

I really want to take a screenshot on my mac computer, but I don't have the mac keyboard so I don't have a command button. How can I do it?

admin answers:

Look in the Utilities folder in the Applications folder. If you have a fairly new Mac, there should be a program called Grab. It will allow you to capture an entire screen or a portion you select using the mouse.

Sandra asks…

How do I set it so when I take a screenshot on a Mac it will save to my desktop?

Whenever i take a screenshot on my Mac it only saves to my clipboard but will not save as a file on my desktop. How can i make it so it will go straight to my desktop?

admin answers:

It depends on what you're using to take the screenshot. There's actually a great little screenshot program that comes with your Mac called "Grab." It's in the "Applications / Utilities" folder. You can take a screenshot of your whole screen, just a window, or select a specific area with a box. When you snap the screenshot, the picture of what you just took pops up, and you can do "File / Save as" and save the screenshot wherever you want, including to your desktop.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment