Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Questions About How To Jailbreak Iphone 4 For Free

Nancy asks…

How do I jailbreak my iphone 4 for free?

I would just like to do it for free, and actually know what im doing before i do it.

admin answers:

You don't. No hack has been released for the 4.

Sandy asks…

how to jailbreak my iPhone 4 for free?

admin answers:

I did my iphone from youtube i whent trought some videos and it worked.

Michael asks…

How to Jailbreak iPhone 4?

Hi, I want to learn how to Jailbreak my iPhone for free? Is there any websites that i can trust and that can tell me how to without screwing up my phone??? Thanks!! :)

admin answers:

Depends on your operating system, if its 4.2 you can run greenpoisi0n

Daniel asks…

How to jailbreak my iphone 4 with ios5.0?

I don't really care too much about getting the free apps but I really want to be able to tether my phone. My old iphone was jailbroken but someone did it for me for free and I wanna try to do it myself now that I'm not talking to that person anymore. Anyone know how to do it? I'm scared that I'll do it wrong and my phone won't work or something =/

admin answers:

There are a lot of tutorials in the net. Try finding for one that is available in the results. Just be careful though.

Betty asks…

How to jailbreak iPhone 3G 4.1.2?

I want to jailbreak my iPhone so I can use other SIM cards for when I go to Europe. Is there a (free) way of doing this?

admin answers:

To use it in Europe is to unlock it, not jailbreak.
Try this trusted jailbreak and unlock service: adiguo.com/how-to-unlock-iphone.html

Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment