Thursday, February 2, 2012

Questions About How To Jailbreak Ios 5 Untethered

Sandra asks…

i want to jailbreak my ipod touch 3rd gen?

i have recently updated my ipod touch 3rd gen to ios 5 i now want it back to 4.3.3 I have put it in DFU mode to downgrade it but when it starts to extract the software and restore it to 4.3.3 it has an error saying "This Devise is not eligible for the requested build" what do i do, i cant downgrade, i cant find a untethered ios 5 jailbreak. what do i do how do i jailbreak it again, please help. thx

admin answers:

Get ios 5 on ur device.

Then check out this video for a tutorial.

Http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bz-UKHDTgDc


its helpful !!!

Chris asks…

Should I update to IOS 5?

I have an iPad first generation jailbroken at 4.2.1 on an untethered jailbreak. I want to update to iOS 5 but fear that I might lose the apps I actually paid for. How do you sync only the apps you paid for and not those you get from installous. Also is updating a good idea or should I stick with my iPad on 4.2.1

admin answers:

Yes, IOS5 makes your device faster and has allot of new specs, including the drop down notification board, you can get to your camera app by double clicking the home button on your lock screen, and you can use the volume up button to take photos and the messaging app looks allot cooler, there are allot more big and little specs they have brought in, i cant think of anymore off the top of my head though and with your apps, no, if you have the account that you bought the apps with is logged in on your ipad and your computer, you can hook up your ipad to itunes and right click on your ipad in the sidebar and click transfer purchases and with this you might even get all your jailbroken apps, hope it helped

Nancy asks…

Jailbreaking confusion?

Is there an iOS 5 untethered jailbreak, can someone give me a link to it if there is & how do I save my shsh blobs so if I want to downgrade again I can?? I have read a lot of things on the internet about both but nobody seems to be able to type correctly nowadays I have seen 'iOS5 untethered jailbreak' click on the link and they are talking about iOS4.x can someone help clear my confusion??

admin answers:

That version is too new, try downgrading it

Jenny asks…

So i have a jailbroken itouch 4.3.5, should i update to ios 5? how?

Okay so i got an itouch and it had 4.3.5 and i jailbroke it to 4.3.4. So im tired of having to boot tethered, should i update to ios5 to get untethered jailbreak? is it bad to just update my itouch through itunes after being jailbroken? possibiliy a tutorial link ?
Really appreciate your help! I really enjoy using all this cool stuff.

admin answers:

NO dont't update util there is an unteethered ios5 jailbreak! Which should be soon!!

Carol asks…

Can I downgrade my iPod touch from ios 5 to 4.3.3?

I want to jailbrake it soon. I can wait for the developers to make an untethered jailbreak. So is it possible to downgrade? And how

admin answers:

You can't downgrade. Apple doesn't let anybody do that anymore.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment