Sunday, February 5, 2012

Questions About How To Jailbreak Iphone 3g 4.2.1

Thomas asks…

jailbreak iphone 3g with updated software which is may be 4.2.1?

Hello .
I had i phone 3g 16 gig wid me which was jailbreak and unlocked and worked fine until one day i updated the software in tunes. My i phone software was updated but it got locked.
now when i turn it on i see a msg" No Sim card installed" " insert a valid sim with no pic lock to activate iphone "
and when i slide it says emergency calls only.
how do i jail break my phone now. really need help.thanx

admin answers:

Use this site: http://blackra1n.com/
Click the icon at the bottom of the page (Apple or windows)
Download and install it.
Plug in your iphone, and Launch the Blackrain.
Click the window and wait for it to load up. ;)

Steven asks…

How to un-jailbreak Iphone 3G S?

Ok well my Current Version is 4.2.1
It's an iphone 3G S 16GB
Untethered Jail break with 'GreenPois0n'.

How can i safely un-jailbreak it? It's running too slow for my liking.

admin answers:

Yeah as the guy said above, if you plug your Iphone into itunes and restore it should get rid of the jailbreak, However the only problem with this is you will lose all the apps you got from the jailbreak

Hope this helped :)

Chris asks…

how do i take my iPhone 3g out of recovery mode without an AT&T sim card when it is on 4.2.1?

its been making me sooo mad! i want it to work with my tmobile sim. i know how to jailbreak except i cant take it out of recovery mode. sorry, not a techy guy :(
if someone can please help, greatly appreciated!

admin answers:

Download the free software called tiny umbrella. Connect the iphone and launch it. Then click 'kick out of recovery mode'.

Carol asks…

How can i Unlock and jailbreak my Iphone 3G to use with Tmobile?

I've had this iphone for months and don't know what to do=(It's an Iphone 3G and I want it to work with my Tmobile simcard.It's not unlocked and it's firmware is 05.15.04 and version 4.2.1.What should i do?


Thanks

admin answers:

Try this reliable and safe jailbreak&unlock service that works fine with 4.2.1:

Susan asks…

How do I jailbreak my Iphone 3g?

Okay so I have an iPhone 3g,version 4.2.1,Modem firmware 05.15.04. I have tried green poison,redsn0w,restoring my firmware so I could use jailbreakme,all that good stuff, but nothing Ive tried has worked.DO NOT tell me to look up youtube videos,i have.DO NOT tell me to Google it,I HAVE.Ive asked friends whose iPhones are jailbroken but everyone did it when they could use jailbreak me.If you try and be a smart-@$$ about this then I will flag you. Ive been trying to do this for months and its driving me insane. someone please help
I already whent through all the steps for green poison,it just restores my iPhone -_- i tried it 17 times and I tried again and it told me restoration incomplete and i had to give it to my uncle who had to tweak my harddrive or something to make it restore back properly.Its not illegal anymore as of 4 months ago,it simply voids warranty.I dont want a site,i want instructions,plz and thnku

admin answers:

First off, jailbreaking an iphone is illegal. Ipods arent, but iphones are ;)
anyways, if you go to green posion, on the right, it will give you on option to choose windows or mac
i just jail broke mine!
Good luck!

Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment