Sunday, February 12, 2012

Questions About How To Jailbreak Ios 5.0

Daniel asks…

How to jailbreak my iPod touch with iOS 5.0?

I have an iPod touch 3rd generation with iOS 5.0 and would like to jailbreak it. Please leave reliable links. Thank you!

admin answers:

Try this smart jailbreak site for ios5: http://bit.ly/k17mt6
hope it helps.

Donald asks…

Downgrade iPad 2 / 5.0 / to previous version?

I was really stupid to believe there was already an iPad 2 5.0 Jailbreak, but apparently there's not, so I have no reason to stay in iOS 5.0.

Can someone link me to a site which explains how to downgrade?

ALSO: FUCK YOU HACKERS. WHY DO YOU RELEASE JAILBREKAS NOT OPTIMIZED FOR IPAD 2.

admin answers:

Hi,

Yes i jailbroke my New iPad 2 this morning on ios 5.0 now i have cydia running the jailbreak was very easy : )

Jailbreak iPad2 Visit, WWW.iClonePC.COM

The 5.0 untether works on all devices that actually support 5.0


* iPad1: 4.3 through 4.3.4 4.3.5 5.0
* iPad2: 4.3.3 4.3.4 4.3.5 5.0
* iPhone4S: 5.0
* iPhoneGS: 4.3 through 4.3.4 4.3.5 5.0
* iPhone4: 4.3 through 4.3.4 4.3.5 5.0
* iPhone4-CDMA: 4.2.6 through 4.2.8 4.3.4 4.3.5 5.0
* iPod touch 3g: 4.3, 4.3.2, 4.3.4 4.3.5 5.0
* iPod touch 4g: 4.3 through 4.3.4 4.3.5 5.0

Helen asks…

how to install unregistered ipad apps?

I have ipad apps that were bought online from the itunes store. However, I've changed systems and now, i can't reinstall those programs unless i re-download them again. Please, is there any way to bypass this? I did pay for this application,and its really annoying to have to download them again on thru the slow itunes network. FYI, I use ipad 2 ios 5.0 and so, cannot jailbreak it. Thanks for the help

admin answers:

If you havnt been syncing and backing up to a computer from your iPad there is no way you can do it without redownloading because the apps are not saved anywhere that is accessible. If you still have the old iPad, sync with a computer to copy all the apps then sync the new one with the computer to get those apps onto it :)

Carol asks…

What does jailbreak do and how do I get it?

As the title says. I have an iPod Touch 4g with ios 5.0 and I would like to get Cydia, but is there a way to get it without jailbreaking? Thanks.

admin answers:

No you can't get Cydia without jail breaking. To jailbreak go to youtube to watch video they are really good

George asks…

How to jail brake iPod touch 4th gen with ios 5.0?

i want to jailbreak it but I don't want it thered at all 10 points best best answer

admin answers:

You can't .

Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment