Saturday, February 25, 2012

Questions About How To Dougie Like Chris Brown

James asks…

I need some GREAT songs to add to my party mix?

Songs that go well with the ones I have here already. Are there certain remixes you suggest for the songs you're going to recommend?

50 Cent - Wanksta
Akon ft. Eminem - Smack That Ass
Auburn ft. Iyaz - La La La
Baby Bash ft. T-Pain - Cyclone
Baby BAsh ft. Sean Kingston - What Is It
Black Eyed Peas - Rock That Body
Black Eyed Peas - Imma Be
Bubba Sparxxx ft. Ying Yang Twins - Ms. New Booty
California Swag District - Teach Me How To Dougie
Chris Brown - Run It
Ciara ft. Petey Pablo - My Goodies
Ciara ft. Chamillionaire - Get Up
Cobra Starship ft. Flo-Rida - Good Girls Go Bad
David Guetta - Gettin' Over You
David Guetta ft. Chris Willis - It's No Getting Over You
David Guetta ft. Kid Cudi - Memories
David May - Superstar
DJ Unk ft. Andre 3000 - Walk It Out (Remix)
DJ Unk - Two Step
Eminem - Just Lose It
Eminem ft. Nate Dogg - Shake That Ass
Enur feat. Natasja - Calabria 2007
Far East Movement - Like A G6
Fat Joe - Lean Back
Flo Rida - Right Round
Flo Rida ft. David Guetta - Club Can't Handle Me
Flo Rida ft. Will I Am & Fergie - In The Ayer
Jagged Edge - Where's The Party At
Jay-Z - 99 Problems
Jay-Z - Dirt Off Your Shoulders
Jay-Z - La La La
Kanye West ft. Jamie Foxx - Gold Digger
Kanye West - Stronger
Kanye West ft. T-Pain - The Good Life
Kelis - Trick Me
Lil' Jon ft. E40 & Sean Paul - Snap Your Fingers
Lil' Will - My Dougie
LMFAO - Get Crazy
Ludacris - Splash Waterfalls
Ludacris - You's A Hoe
Ludacris ft. Pharrell - Money Maker
M.I.A. - Paper Planes
Na Palm - Two Days Straight
NERD ft. Kanye West - Everybody Nose (Remix)
Nelly Furtado - Maneater
Nelly Furtado ft. Timbaland - Promiscuous Girl
Nelly Furtado ft. Timbaland & Justin Timberlake - Give It To Me
Nina Sky - Move Ya Body
P Diddy ft. Keyshia Cole - Last Night
PCD - When I Grow Up
Pitbull - Ay Chico (Lengua Afuera)
Pitbull - Boom, Shake, Drop
Pitbull ft. Lil' Jon - Crazy
Pitbull - Fuego
Pitbull - I Know You Want Me
Pitbull ft. Akon - Shut It Down
Rick Ross - Everyday I'm Hustlin'
Sean Paul ft. Lil' Jon - Snap Your Fingers
Shawna - Gettin' Some Head
Shwayze ft. LFMAO - Get You Home (Party Rock Remix)
Soulja Boy - Pretty Boy Swag
T-Pain ft. Young Joc - Buy You A Drank
T.I. - Whatever You Like
Three Six Mafia ft. Lil' Flip - Ridin' Spinners
Three Six Mafia ft. Project Pat - Poppin' My Collar
Usher ft. Pitbull - DJ Got Us Fallin' In Love
Ying Yanh Twins ft. Lil' Jon - Salt Shaker
Ying Yang Twins ft. Mikes Jones - Badd
Ying Yang Twins ft. Pitbull - Shake
Yung Joc - It's Goin' Down

admin answers:

The Prodigy.
Daft Punk,
Air.
Underworld.
Chemical Bros.

Nancy asks…

Teens: Can YOU Dougie.?

They be like:
Bri?
What?
Can you teach me how to dougie?
You know why? Cause all the boys love me :)

BQ: Do you like/Have you seen Chris Brown? (the Y!A one of course)
How am I/It a disgrace to black people? Its a dance & a song.
And I just asked a question for fun. Go take your bull crap someplace else. Thanks:)

admin answers:

Yep they don't do nothing but dougie where i live lol
and to the people that don't know what dougie is
"dougie fresh" was a old rapper that used to do the dance all the time
a long time ago but Cali Swagg distrat brought it back in a really popular song now
(kinda the reason you see him at the end of the video)

BQ; naw i'll look out for him though

Ken asks…

Teach me how to dougie?

I want dance like Chris brown vma 2011 performance

admin answers:

Http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kAbp1rEjhWM

Chris asks…

i want to learn how to street dance!!!?

my roomates are dancers and they dance for our church and stuff and i really wanna learn how im talkin about like dance stuff like chris brown usher songs like dougie and stuff if u get what i mean please help me out somehow make me a video or somethin thanks!

admin answers:

Youtube :) take a class
watch step up movies for inspiration!

Steven asks…

Help with a club playlist?

trying to make a pretty long playlist with some good bangers. dont really have much but something to get it started. i'll add anything old or new, can anyone help? so far i have this:

ride wit me - nelly
yeah 3x - chris brown
teach me how to dougie - cali swag district
club can't handle me - flo rida
cyclone - hurricane chris
sandstorm - da rude
low - flo rida

like i said not much, but can i have some help?

admin answers:

You're A Jerk - New Boyz
Bedrock - Young Money
I Like It - Enrique Inglesias
O.M.G. - Usher feat. Will.I.Am
Time of my Life - Black Eyed Peas
Tie Me Down - New Boyz feat. Ray J
S&M - Rihanna
Look At Me Now - Chris Brown feat. Lil Wayne and Busta Rhymes
Roll Up - Wiz Khalifa
Check It Out - Nicki Minaj feat, Will.I.Am.

Blame It - Jamie Foxx feat T-Pain

Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment