Sunday, March 18, 2012

Questions About How To Address A Letter To Germany

Thomas asks…

How would I address a letter to Germany?

The address is:
Große Stiege 1, 26826 Weener, Deutschland‎

The name of the place is "Evangel.-ref. Kirchengemeinde Stapelmoor‎"
How would I address that to Germany?

admin answers:

Name

Street

Post code and city

Germany

In Your case:
Evangel.-ref. Kirchengemeinde Stapelmoor
( if you have add a name of a person here but not necessary)
Große Stiege 1
26826 Weener

Germany

BTW there is a section about how to address correctly on the website of German post

Laura asks…

How do I address a letter to someone in Germany? The address: For Exampe, Am Steinfels, D-12345 Selters.?

I am not sure where to put the zip code. Before or after Selters?

admin answers:

Yes, put zip code in front of the city, add GERMANY under it as well, don't use the D- thingy! For all info: see this English web page of the Deutsche Post (yes, them Germans ARE thorough :-)

http://www.deutschepost.de/dpag?xmlFile=link1017118_1009302&lang=de_EN

Steven asks…

how can i find out where a letter is from exactly (business, home, etc.) by the address in frankfurt germany?

I have a letter from germany and have the address, but i want to know who it's from. I've tried looking it up online with no success. Any good english websites that can help
? Address is -- seb ag mainzer landstr.16 -- frankfurt germany 60283

admin answers:

Try the yellow pages of Germany: www.dastelefonbuch.de or www.gelbeseiten.de

But it is a company, you will probably not find a name...

Charles asks…

How much does it cost to send a letter to Germany with an APO address?

I'm trying to send a letter to my friend a Christmas card and I was wondering how much or how many stamps will it take to send it out?

admin answers:

Same as it would cost to mail to anywhere in the US. If it is heavy, take it to the Post Office and have them make sure one stamp is enough.

Joseph asks…

How much does it cost to mail a letter to Germany from Texas?

I had 2 foreign exchange students who gave me an address to send them letters (one from Estonia and one from Germany) and I really want to but.. I don't know how much it'll cost.
I also bought them both a shirt but I have no idea how to send it and I don't wanna go through the whole Fed Ex thing... Unless it saves me money ^_^

admin answers:

Very little... A dollar.. Maybe 2.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment