Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Questions About How To Block A Phone Number Verizon

David asks…

How to block a phone number using Verizon?

I want to block a phone number, I used to know how but forgot. I think it's called block list and its with Verizon. Thanks
This is for a phone line telephone.

admin answers:

My verizon> my services> verizon safeguards> spam controls.
It is $4.99 a month to have.

Some phones have an option called a rejection list. It would be under call settings if you have this option. You would simply add the number to the rejection list and the call wouldn't go through. Actually the caller just goes straight to voice mail.

If you do not have the rejection list, then assign a silent ringtone to the person. That way the person calls, you won't hear them calling. You can just ignore the call.

Sandy asks…

Can you block a number with a Verizon Wireless Phone?

I have a verizon wireless phone and I was wondering if its possible to to block a phone number and how.

admin answers:

There's really two options to block a number from calling you. You can call into Customer Service at *611, and advise them you want to block someone from calling/txting you. They can add a free feature that would allow them to block up to 5 numbers from contacting you. The blocks last 90 days, and then the block drops off. If they continue calling you after those 90 days, you can readd the block(s). The other option is using Usage Controls. There's a $4.99 chrg for Usage Controls, but you can block up to 20 numbers permanently, and you can manage those from VerizonWireless.com yourself.

Sandra asks…

How do you block a cell phone number through verizon wireless without going to the store?

I want to block a cell phone number from texting me. With my alltel phone, all I had to do is send a message to 8888 with b ########## in the text box. I tried that withmy new verizon phone and it doesnt work for verizon. Does anyone know how to do it with verizon?

admin answers:

The easiest way to block a number from calling or texting you is through www.verizonwireless.com. Log into your My Verizon account, and on the home page you'll see a picture of your phone. Under that picture, you'll see Bill, Plan, Device, and Profile headings. The bottom option under plan is for "Block Calls and Messages".

Lizzie asks…

How to block a phone number? Verizon / Envy 3?

This stupid company keeps calling me for no reason. It's for my neighbor apparently. I tried calling the number back to stop it but IT WON'T! Pleaaase! Help me block this number! It calls me every HOUR!

admin answers:

Http://businessforums.verizon.net/t5/Messaging-Text-Picture-IM-etc/blocked-number-message/m-p/106544

go onto this site.

Susan asks…

How do you block a cell phone number from a verizon cell phone?

i tried the *67 but they called me and they are really anoying. I asked them to lose my number and they won't i need to block them as soon as possible! I would like to kno if i could do it by myself...without calling verizon to block but if i have to i will! I have the Lg voyager from verizon!
thnxx:)! you rock ten points for youu!

admin answers:

The *67 does work w/ Verizon.. But to block it, I have called Verizon, there is an addition to purchase on my plan to place numbers on block...

For your plan I would look on line or call and see what your plan offers... You may have that option already.
Or now Verizon may offer it to you for free. (Mine was about a year ago)... Good Luck....

Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment