Saturday, March 10, 2012

Questions About How To Apply Eyeliner For Asian Eyes

Mark asks…

How to do eyeliner for asian eyes? (and mascara if possible)?

My eyes are kind of small, and my eyelashes are really short! What can i do to bring them out more? Please suggest brands of eyeliner to buy and techniques on how to apply it! I'd love some help with mascara too, if u can!

admin answers:

I line my top eyes with black eyeliner and i use mac powerpoint
and i really like lancomes mascara, though i heard dior will make your lashes rlly big

watch this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M4GVBkicnbU

Charles asks…

Eyeliner help for Asian Eyes?

Applying eyeliner is kind of hard with my eyelids (no crease/monolid)because the skin folds under when I look straight, and even more when I look up. When I look down, everyone can see how much eyeliner I wear (which is a lot over the folded skin). I'd like to find a different way to put eyeliner on the top of my eyes because it's hard to get the lines even and I always end up putting a lot more on than I want, and it looks bad when people see how much eyeliner I put on. I'd like it to look natural/ not too much makeup, and I'm already using brown pencil eyeliner. Help!

admin answers:

Try brushing a brown/black/charcoal shadow using a lip brush. I'm Japanese American and sorta have that problem until I used a brush. Its alot more controlled I think. If there's any excess powder that drops on to my cheeks I just use another brush dipped lightly in my face/foundation powder and sweep it on. Mascara on last of course. Hope it helps.

Sharon asks…

How can I apply eyeliner on Asians?

This is not racist. Seriously. I'm Asian. I have like no eyelids DDx I really want to apply dark eye shadow and eye liner for halloween.

How can I do this? Should I just do it up above my eyelids?

Help, anyone?

admin answers:

Im asian too. You should use a primer before you put eyeshadow cuz ur more likey too crease if you dont. And yea eyeliner usually goes above the eyelids lol so just get as close as u can to ur lashes and extend it past the eye to ur liking or make a wing or something.

Helen asks…

How do i apply makeup for my asian eyes?

I have the half double lids (like I have double lids but they are only visible towards the outer corner of my eye, their hidden in the folds of my inner eyelid). And my eyes are kinda cat-like so how do i make my eyes look rounder? I only want to use eyeliners and eyeshadows. I have heard that extending the eyeshadow past the crease helps but how do i do that? Please help!

admin answers:

You should check out Michelle Phan on YouTube! She has great make up ideas for everyone, and since she's asian i'm sure you'll look amazing with all her make up suggestions

James asks…

how do i get the look of asian eyes?

i want my eyes to look a little bit more asian-ish for an anime con. is there any make-up tips. maybe a certain way of applying eyeliner or eye shadow. i have almond shaped eyes currently

admin answers:

"Anime Eyes Tutorial"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nJXK5EJEQA

Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment