Sunday, March 18, 2012

Questions About How To Download Youtube Videos Mac

Sharon asks…

How do i download Youtube videos to my Mac?

How do i get youtube videos and download them onto my mac?

admin answers:

O...
You'd better use some tools.....
Such as iSkysoft iTube Studio for Mac http://www.iskysoft.com/itube-studio-mac.html
it's function is help you download youtube ,myspace,or other video-sharing website videos to your mac ....i'm just download to use.....not bad....
You can also find others from internet....

Lisa asks…

How to download YouTube videos on a mac on either Chrome or Safari (2011)?

I used to be able to download YouTube videos back in 2007 and 2008 with no problem by going to the activity button on safari but it has become harder now.
How do I download YouTube videos on a mac with either Safari or Google Chrome?
Thank you

admin answers:

Use Firefox plug-in, google it and download.

Maria asks…

Is There A Way To Download Youtube Videos To My Mac?

Well I make movies as a hobby and i would like to put youtube videos in them as like backgrounds or something for my green screen, but i don't know how i can download them to my Mac. I have a video converting software and everything i just don't know how to download them to it in the first place. The converting software i use is called ISkysoft Video Converter if that helps at all.

admin answers:

Hi,

WildWing123,

Yes You can download Youtube video in MAC without any software

try this website below

http://tubezen.com

Its one of the best online coverter, No software Needed.
Its Simple, Safe and Easy.
Its 100% FREE.

Chris asks…

How do I download youtube videos to my mac?

I need an easy (and free) way to transfer youtube videos to my mac, so I can transfer them to imovie and play around with them. Thanks!

admin answers:

You can try http://www.mp4some.com

Ruth asks…

How do i download youtube videos on a mac?

I have tried clicking activity, then opening the page and clicking "get video" but it just opens a blank safari page.
is there another way to download youtube videos?
I have a macbook pro (laptop)

admin answers:

>>Use this website!!

ClipNabber lets you download videos from YouTube and even all other video websites!

Enjoy,

http://clipnabber.com/#

Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment