Sunday, March 11, 2012

Questions About How To Juggle 3 Balls

Ken asks…

how long practice does it take to be able to juggle 3 balls?

im using golf balls is that good or bad? easy or hard?
how long practice does it take to be able to juggle 3 balls?

admin answers:

3 or 4 days use tennis balls fit hand better

Linda asks…

Can you juggle 2 balls or even 3 balls yet?

I have known how to juggle 2 balls since i was 10 but yesterday all in one day i managed to juggle 3 balls 3 times. Then today i watched a juggling tutorial and broke my record up to 10. I can also juggle 2 balls in one hand for about 6 times. And if i do the simple 2 ball juggle and managed to do 214.

What about you

admin answers:

This week I have been mostly juggling three balls

Mark asks…

How long does it take to learn to juggle 3 balls?

admin answers:

It depends on your skills ... You need alot of good balnas and shuch it's driffrent for diffrent ppl

Lizzie asks…

How to juggle 3 balls?

i start with 2 balls on my right and one on the left, but i always end up catching two balls on the left and one ball on the right. I don't find it possible to continue doing it without catching the last two balls

admin answers:

Found this video for you.

Donald asks…

I've been trying to teach myself to cascade juggle 3 balls...?

When one of the two balls I started with in my dominant hand gets back to my dominant hand, I can't let go of the other one in my dominant hand like it's stuck. How do I force my hand to release it? Also, when juggling, are the fingers supposed to be out o grasping the ball? What are the best balls because I'm getting mixed answers? Thanks.
I think my prob is by the time I catch one, the other already landed as well. I don't understand why though?

admin answers:

Start with two then work your way up to three.

Golf and tennis balls work well to start.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment