Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Questions About How To Get A Girl To Like You In 4th Grade

Sandy asks…

How do I get a 4th grade girl to like you, if I am in sixth?

I like this girl in my summer camp and she is so hot. We go to Summer Splash Camp at Lee Recreation Center and her name is Heather. I dont know much about her.

admin answers:

Why would you want a girl in 4th grade and your in 6th??

Steven asks…

I liked this girl since 4th grade....?

I am bi a girl and 14(please dont judge me as I am just here for a answer also to the people who say "you dont know if you are bi at 14" I have known my whole life)

So I have liked this girl since 4th grade now I am in 8th and still feel the same way. I care about her so much. She knows I like her and is fine with it. But she is straight so I know its never gonna happen.
and I cant get over her know matter how hard I try. and now she is dating this boy. and I find myself very jealous. and I keep crying.
What do I do to stop getting jealous?

I cant get over her.
thats not a option.

admin answers:

Ask her if you could be friends with benefits

Carol asks…

I've liked this girl since the 4th grade. Any advice?

This may look like an eyesore at first glance, but keep reading, it’ll help you best answer my question. I’d really appreciate it. So, basically, I’ve liked this girl since the 4th grade. We’re in 10th grade now and I need some advice from you guys. We were good friends in middle school, and I went to her birthday party in the summer of 8th grade. I wanted to date her in 8th grade but I put off asking her because I wasn’t sure she even wanted a boyfriend (Plus, middleschool relationships never work). We’ve drifted a bit now that we’re in high school because we’ve never had any classes together (Bummer right?), but not to a point were it would be awkward for us to have a conversation. The only time I see her at school is briefly in the hall (when I DO see her I usually do a combination of waving/saying her name/smiling.. and she usually smiles and says hey back.). I want to approach this relationship as delicately as possible because I really want it to last and I don’t want to screw up. I really like her. As far as I know, she’s never had a boyfriend before so I’d be her first. I feel like if I don’t make a move sometime soon nothing will happen with us, and someone else will snatch her up. And.. I’ll always wonder what could have been if I just told her how I felt. Yet, at the same time I’m afraid that if we go out we’ll end up like 96.3% of other “highschool relationships” and break up a mere month later. It really scares me because I’ve liked her for so long. Any tips? Advice?

* Yes, I realize this isn't the proper section to post this question.. but I think I'll get some insightful answers here.

admin answers:

Aw...that's cute....Why don't you try to befriend her first, before asking her out? I mean, you hardly talk to her and you expect her to just suddenly agree to be your girlfriend? Start talking to her again, become friends...hopefully she will develop a crush on you (if she doesn't have one already), and then you can go from there. Don't be too planful about it though. Just let it happen naturally.

Betty asks…

how do you get girls to like you in 4th grade?

well theres a girl named rain garcia and i like her but she does not like me.

admin answers:

Be yourself and she doesn't want to be your friend, then hang out with girls that want to be your friend.

Mary asks…

I cant get a girl out of my head...?

I've known this girl since 4th grade i liked her and she liked me then we went out in 5th grade for like 2 months in the 6th grade we fell apart and she dated my friend and i dated her friend, i broke up with my gf then in 7th grade (now) i know that shes going to break up with her bf and now i cant get her out of my head.

Can anyone tell me why i feel like this, (I've never felt like this for any other girl ) and can you tell me how i can get her out of my head?

We still talk alot and we are good friends.

admin answers:

Wow, ask your mother, little boy.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment