Saturday, March 31, 2012

Questions About How To Edit A Pdf In Acrobat Pro

James asks…

How do I edit the text of a PDF document using Adobe Acrobat 9 Pro?

I have a script I've just received in PDF format which I'd like to edit but the system is treating it as if I'm using PDF Reader. I have the full version. What must I do to unlock the text or type into it and remove characters?

admin answers:

Hi, I guess the pdf is locked by owner password which prevents you from copying, editing and printing pdf, so that you can't even use acrobat to edit this file. In this case, you have to choices.

1. Use AnyBizSoft pdf password remover. This helps you directly remove the restriction, after which you can use acrobat to edit the file.
Fin it here.
Http://www.anypdftools.com/pdf-password-remover.html#261
2. Use AnyBizSoft pdf to word converter. The FREE converter supports conversion of encrypted files. After conversion, you can edit text in the word file. If you want to convert it back to pdf file, use cutepdf writer, it's also FREE.
Find it here.
Http://www.anypdftools.com/pdf-to-word.html#261

Choose the one you like most. Hope it helps.

William asks…

How to edit my documents which are in a pdf format with Adobe Acrobat Pro 9?

Hi there,
I have a document of about 50 pages, which I have individually scanned on to my computer and have combined to form one pdf file. This is fine, however, some pages are not straight, is there any way that Adobe Acrobat Pro has an editing program that can straighten all my pages?
Also there is a line at the bottom of most pages where it has scanned, is there any way of removing this line?
Any suggestions will be hugely appreciated.
With kindest regards,
Jamie

admin answers:

You can select "Advanced->PDF Optimizer...->Scanned Pages", then enabled "Optimize compression of page regions based on color content", in "Filters" choose "Deskew->Automatic".
To remove the line you can click "Document->Crop pages..." then define the crop area as you wanted.
Or if you need some future functions on optimizing PDF files or Scanned papers, you can consider using A-PDF Scan Optimizer and A-PDF Page Crop. Get more information in below link:

Donald asks…

How to edit multiple pages in a pdf document at the same time?

I want to edit all the pages in one pdf file (has about 30 pages) at the same time

i've tried Nitro PDF, Adobe Acrobat Pro, but no luck, does anyone know how to do this or have a different pdf software that does?

admin answers:

It is recommended to try Infix PDF Editor:
http://www.dvd-ppt-slideshow.com/aff/edit-pdf-text-and-graphics-seamlessly-in-any-pdf-infix-pdf-editor/
It is a professional one, OCR is supported.

Robert asks…

How can I lock a PDF from editing using Acrobat?

I have Adobe Acrobat Pro and am about to convert a Word document into a PDF. It is quite a lenghty document and I am keen to avoid people copying it, therefore I want to lock it from people highlighting, copying and then pasting in my text to their own documents.

Please can someone give me an idea how I do this on Acrobat?

Thanks

admin answers:

Sorry, but it's possible to extract text from a PDF.

Jenny asks…

How to edit Japanese font in pdf file?

I use the Acrobat pro only can edit English word in a pdf file but not Japanese word. Is there anyone know how to fix the problem. Thanks at advance.

admin answers:

You need a driver for translate
alby

Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment