Monday, March 19, 2012

Questions About How To Juggle Three Balls

Ruth asks…

Juggle two balls in one hand?

I learnt how to do the three ball cascade, and now i want to know how to do four. But I can't find a video that explains how to do it. Any useful videos?

Thanks in advance!

admin answers:

This ones pretty good,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IQmVT5dXPvU

he spends the first 1:30, making sure your 3 ball cascade is good then gets to 4 ball. Any other questions let me know.

Robert asks…

juggling help! how to have more accurate throws?

ok im trying to learn how to three ball juggle. i can juggle three balls but then they go crazy how do i become better at throwing the balls more accurate throws. whats the proper way plz help.

admin answers:

I found this Site for you.It shows you a few Tricks,and how to do it..
Http://www.jugglingworld.biz/tricks/tricks_ball_juggling.html

Laura asks…

Stick "Yo Yo"...is it easy to manipulate or not?

that stick that you manipulate between two sticks that you hold in your hands...The one that is being passed between the two hands has a ball at one end...I see people using those...are they hard to manage?

also how does one juggle three balls or more?
I wanted to learn..but, it looks hard...I can only manage two at this time! Would like to juggle three, than more!
WHere can I learn to do these things?

thanks!

admin answers:

You may want to check http://www.jugglingdb.com/ its a juggling community with lots of info and you can do searches for local juggling groups and people. I find it is much easier to demonstrate to teach / learn than read a book.

But if you are not lucky in finding a nearby group or person from that site and you think you could learn from a book then check "The Encyclopedia of Ball Juggling" (basically the standard book on ball jugging, more tricks than you could learn in your life) you can find that at http://www.seriousjuggling.com/juggling-books.htm
A good site, they will treat you right.

Almost all jugglers I know are cool poeople who love to teach new jugglers.

As for the other thing you were asking about that is called Devil or Flower sticks depending on the type of stick in the middle. Those props (juggling term for equipment) can also be found at seriousjuggling.com and may other online juggling suply shops.

If you need more info, have other questions, or want some other good links you can find me at
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/throwitintheair

Sandra asks…

How to juggle four balls?

I already know how to juggle three, but I simply can't add a new ball. How do I do it?

Thank you!

admin answers:

Try this.

Http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MEWq_5I3eXc

Lizzie asks…

Is it possible to become an entertainer at my age?

Okay, so I am a 14 year old male and I live in Australia. I'm a bit stage fright and shy, but in front of friends I'm open and a bit of a comedian (always saying jokes and enjoying myself), and I'm sure on the street in front of small audiences I would be fine.

A few months ago I was fascinated by card magic, and people such as David Blaine. I've learned heaps of unbelieveable card tricks, and I've performed them on students and teachers at my school. I can also roll coins along my knuckles and do some coin tricks.

At the moment I am learning how to juggle three balls and to juggling tricks, and once I am a very very very good juggler, I want to become a kind of entertainer. Mainly I would do street juggling and street magic. Someone juggling fire balls and fire sticks, and doing crazy card tricks on people would hopefully gain attention.

Do you think I can do it? Are there places where someone can get hired to do this stuff?

admin answers:

Yes dear you can do it. .talent matters not age

Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment