Friday, March 16, 2012

Questions About How To Impress A Girl On A First Date

Michael asks…

How can i impress a girl on first date?

I am only in seventh grade and it will be our first date, and my first date ever. How do i impress her enough to want to keep going out?

admin answers:

Open the doors for her, pull out her chair. That kind of stuff. And it is VERY important that you be the one that keeps the conversation going. Girls don't like to have to be the one thinking of stuff to talk about. Make a list before hand and just when you feel an awkward silence come along, think back to what your wrote down.

Paul asks…

How to impress a girl on a first date?

I was grinding with this girl at the dance and i complemented her hair and in the end got her number.

I will text her soon and talk and blah. Then i will ask her on a date. If she says no then w/e.

If she says yes, how can i impress her on the first date. And where should i take her?

admin answers:

You can't go wrong with dinner and a movie. Its a classic, and for a good reason. You can go both orders, you can go see the movie first, and then talk about the movie and get to know each other at dinner.

Or, you can go to dinner first, get to know her, and then see the movie (this order is especially good for scary movies) which might lead to some hand holding and such.

Best of luck

Daniel asks…

How to impress my girl on first date?

I have made a girlfrnd via internet..now i m gonna meet her in Laservalley..chandigarh...i m afraid..what to say her and how to impress her?????

admin answers:

Just look good and go up to her, be confident and talk to her without proving an ideot in the first talk, take it slowly and don't rush things. Good luck.

Steven asks…

How to impress a girl on the first date?

We are gOing to the movies and probably gonna be alone, I'm only 15 so how should I impress her

admin answers:

To impress a girl when your that age just be nice to her anbd show her thew gentilman you can be. Act yourself but also be kind and curtious

Richard asks…

How do I impress a girl I like on the first date?

I have a date coming up with a girl I really like. I am recently out of a divorce, and have not dated too much. We are going to do the whole dinner and a movie, but, I will have time for two other things to do...would a walk on the pier and sitting out watching stars be too much? I'm not looking for sex on the first date necessarily, but I really want to impress her.
Thanks!

admin answers:

Do a barrel roll.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment