Friday, March 9, 2012

Questions About How To Impress A Girl On A Date

Mary asks…

How do I really impress a girl on a date?

I'm going on a date with this girl that has a LOT going for her. She's the lead singer of a successful band, and she's a model. It's quite emasculating to be honest. What do I do to not seem like a complete loser.

admin answers:

A girl's opinion?
The first thing to remember is that she obviously likes you since she's going on a date with you! She must have seen something she likes about you so don't try and be something you are not. When it comes to attraction women always look for confidence and self-assurance without arrogance or cockiness. Be happy and confident in the person you are! I'm sure you also have a career or are in the process of starting one. You're not sitting at home doing nothing, right? So you might not be as successful as her but you got your 'thing' too!

I'm sure she's not looking for someone to compare her success with, but rather someone with whom she can confide in, care for, and in turn be cared for...
Love has not much to do with how successful a potential partner is. It's more about compatibility and if you two click emotionally and physically, it's a pretty good start!

Seriousness aside?
Take her to a place or a restaurant you know and are comfortable with.

Good luck and let your personality shine!
Us girls are suckers for a beautiful smile and kind words.

Richard asks…

how to impress a girl on a date?

what would be your dream date

admin answers:

How to impress a girl...hold open ALL doors for her, pull out her seat for her, smile at her, make lots of eye contact, make her feel like a princess and like she's the only person (other than you) in the whole room. Compliment her and tell her she looks beautiful.
Put your hand on her back when your walking or try taking her hand.
Maybe play with her hair...

A dream date would be dinner by the water and then maybe a nice long walk. You want to go somewhere you can talk.

Charles asks…

How do you impress a girl in dating? I think I'm too boring/nerdy.?

Where am I supposed to take a girl on a date and what am I supposed to do there to keep her interested? I'm worried I'm too boring. I'm not very athletic because I was born with a heart problem, so I'm not really sure what to do. She'd get tired of movies and restaurants no?

Really I'm a nerd. Girls dont like nerds. So what do I do?

admin answers:

Its all about the woman take her out to dinner and talk with her find out her likes and dislikes try to find things you both like but for a first date or two try to go somewhere you have plenty of time to talk and listen to what they say you can pick up alot about a woman if you just listen to them so try dinners walk in parks or if your around say a beach or some body of water that is nice something where you can talk and you will find out more about her and then go from there try to do things she likes to do and if she likes you she will do things you like to do as well
good luck~

Joseph asks…

How should i(a male) behave on a date to impress the girl???

admin answers:

Just be yourself. Practice good manners and etiquette too.
Don't worry about impressing her with grand spending, or things like that. Those things don't really matter.

Gentlemanly behaviour, good conversation, being who you are and letting her be who she is, that is what matters.

Dating is for discovering if the two of you "click". If you don't, move on.

David asks…

How to impress and get a girl????

ok well I am 13 and I have been told that there are a bunch of girls I know that like me, but I don't like any of them.

Ok I'm not the tallest guy around I think I'm maybe 5.1" but idk. So girls would you date a guy based on shortness??

And how would I impress a girl I like I can talk to girls really easy but idk how to tell if they like me or not.

admin answers:

Height generally doesn't have much to do with a girl's decision to date a guy.

How to impress her:

Try to keep track of little details about her, and surprise her by remembering them. Things like: her favorite color, her favorite flower, her favorite candy, her favorite author, her best friend, the day you met, her favorite brand of shoes, etc. It's okay to make notes to yourself, as long as she doesn't know (she should think you just remembered).

If you know she likes poet X, memorize some of his poems, then quote one or two lines at an appropriate time. This takes some patience, but it can really pay off.

If you know she gets random cravings for a certain type of food that's easy to store and carry (e.g., Jolly Ranchers), you can start carrying those around with you, and offer her one whenever she is feeling blue or has a craving.

Get her gifts for no reason. Not because it's her birthday, or because it's Christmas, but "just because" or "because I was thinking about you." They don't have to be big. Even a card can make a huge impression.

Even better, if you can, use the little details you collected to buy her a small gift. For example, you could buy her a single flower of her favorite type.
Alternatively, lets say you're in a store, and you notice that she likes one of the candles. Buy the candle in secret (preferably on a separate trip), and present it to her a month or so later.

Oh, and NEVER forget her birthday, or an anniversary.

Mind you, don't move too fast. If she doesn't show you the time of day, buying her a bunch of presents is only going to make you seem creepy. Most girls like romance. Move too far too fast, and you will become scary rather than sweet.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment