Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Questions About How To Fall Asleep

Carol asks…

How to fall asleep earlier or what helps you go to sleep?

Well since it's summer I've been sleeping at around 3 in the morning and waking at about 12.. I need to start waking up earlier because I have to go to sports practice, but i can't fall asleep. Any tips on how to fall asleep quickly or fix sleeping schedule?

admin answers:

I have two way to get back your good night sleet on healthy life line!! And this are (easy way or hard way)
[but maybe its good to try the easy way first and the easy way are] 1-maditation or music or fresh aire or cool water before sleep becose the point is it makes our heart and brain more cool by slowing dwn blood flow and thats the only way to make our body to sleep in healthy way 2-stress and fear and worry might make our body more hot and that hot never let us slow dwn blood flow to keep our heart and brain cool and so be feithfull and pray and be cool and always tell to your self like '''first- thing-first ''' or like ''its too easy'' or act lik ;;ohh i am sleepy now .... I feel very sleepy... I have no power to think or feel now..''

[and its good if all works but if not & then welcom to hard way to rock and the hard way is] 1-do not sleep one night and one day untill 11 or 12 pm even it might makes you want to sleep in day time and eat good and drink more green tea or have more good fun to fool your brain to awek and it is very healthy if you dont do it too much and it is one of tibetan dream yoga teknik 2-we must 100% know and feel what sleep is mean for life and health and mind and even business and then promise that we will always wak up in 6 or 7 am and will always sleep in 11 and 12 pm and we will also teach this to our child too

thanks and wish it help you or come to my blog tell4thing.blogspot.com becose i have put more link of stress and insomnia but first try what i tell you before and come to my blog if it dont help but i am 90% sure it works becose i have insomneia and i have try it befor

thanks agein and wish you happy and healthy and good luck for what ever you do in life
from

Mary asks…

How come I can fall asleep easily during the day but not at night?

Sometimes I take a 'nap' during the day because I am tired. I fall into a very deep sleep in minutes.

However on an average night it might take me 30 min to a whole hour to fall asleep.

How come I can't fall asleep at night like I do in the day? Thanks!

admin answers:

Because you nap

Lisa asks…

I have a lot of trouble falling asleep at night, what adive do you have to fall asleep quickly?

I am a high school student right now with a lot of stress? I have a real problem falling asleep during weeknights and on the weekends. Sometimes i fallasleep an hour before i have to get up. This makes my day very stressful and hard considering i am very tired all day long. Please give me some pointers/tips/advice to falling asleep fast. My mind is restless, jumping from one thing to another which doesnt allow me to fall asleep.

If anyone has ever had this problem they know how hard it is. Pleas give me some advice on how to fall asleep fast and get a restful nights sleep without using sleepaids.

admin answers:

I was also having problems falling asleep, doing so around 3-4am, au aunt told me about Melatonin, its a natural pill. I tried it...and literally about 30-60 minutes later i could barely keep my eyes open. Its over the counter so no need for a doc visit, and actually when i visited my doc for other reasons...i did ask about melatonin and she didnt see any problem with me taking it. It worked for me, dont know if it will work for you..but you can give it a try. Hope it helps.

Maria asks…

How to fall asleep easier and faster at night?

It takes me forever to fall asleep at night. Especially after a weekend or a break, when I'm trying to get back into my bed time for school. I heard exercising before bed, drinking warm milk, and listening to classical music help. Any other tips on how to fall asleep easier and stay asleep through the night? Last night I kept waking up randomly, and it would be hard to go back to sleep.
And then, in the morning, I'm soooo tired and I don't want to get up.

admin answers:

Is there any kind of school work that bores the pants off of you? For example, when I read post structuralist theory it puts me out like a sleeping pill.
You may be able to get to sleep reading anything, make it a ritual.

Richard asks…

How do you fall asleep at night?

I have a hard time sleeping at night. usually if I fall asleep right away I wake up an hours later and don't fall back asleep until the next night. Other nights i dont fall asleep until 2am and then wake up at 7am. Any suggestions on how to fall asleep and stay asleep for at least 7 hours?

admin answers:

Nyquil

Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment