Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Questions About How To Eat Pomegranate Juice

Nancy asks…

How long will it take me to be clean?

I smoke weed almost everyday but I also looove pomegranates and eat them everyday too. If I stop smoking and just down cranberry and pomegranate juice will I be clean anytime soon?

admin answers:

No nt really, it would help but it wot completely clean you. Since THC (chemical in weed) stays in your body fat, ts harder to get out. Basically what you should do is wok out, drink lots of cranberry juice and you will be fine in about 2-3 weeks instead 3-4 weeks

Sharon asks…

DID I EAT TOO MUCH TODAY..............................?

Ok so i'm 15, 5'5, and am 134 pounds. I rly want to reach my goal of 120, however, I feel as if I messed up today. Today I had:
1 banana
1 apple
3 peach
1 pomegranate
grapes
strawberries
half of a mango
2 10-cal jellos
1 glass of fat free milk
some walnuts
and a lot of pomegranate juice

I felt as though I ate a lot, so I made myself throw up after eating the walnuts and milk. I also drank too much pomegranate juice, which I think also messed me up. I will run for about an hour later to also help make up for today. Do you think I ate too much and how long do you think it will take to reach my goal weight?

admin answers:

No, thats not to much. But it is to much fruit. Fruit make you feel bloated. It just does. Try subbing veggies & whole grains out from some of that fruit. It has been proven that whole grains help make you lose weight. Also, carbs make you happy it is also a proven fact that happier people will lose more weight. When I say whole grains though I mean foods like brown rice & quinoa, not flour products like bread & pasta. Although whole grain bread & pasta are good too the brown rice & other whole grains should out weigh the flour products. It depends on how much you work out & your calorie intake as to how fast you will lose the weight. Probably two or three months though. I know that sounds like a lot but it will go by fast when you start seeing how hot your looking! Ha(:

Steven asks…

how do you eat a pomengranite?

i know they are a great food. i see them in stores and just think..what do i do with them? i bought an expensive juice maker and it says i can put a whole pomegranate in it to make juice..very Leary about this, but will do it if it's beneficial..thanks to all for any and all information.

admin answers:

I'd just cut it in half and wack the outer part with a heavy wooden spoon and let the sacks fall into a bowl.

Joseph asks…

How many calories did I eat today and is it too much for losing weight?

Ok so here is what I had today:
1 big bowl of special k cereal w/2% reduced fat milk
1 fat free popsicle
1 apple
1 cup of all natural pomegranate juice
about2-3 handfuls of almonds
about 2-3 handfuls of walnuts
1 cup of 10 calorie jell-o

I am also going to be running on the treadmill for about 2 hours later on (I run for two hours everyday and burn around 800 calories). I am 15, 5'6, and 135 pounds. I rly want to get down to 125 by January 10 or at least 130. Also, I know that your suppose to have 1200 cals a day but is that with or without exercise? thx =)

admin answers:

You can look up calories for foods that don't have them on the label at calorieking.com or calorielab.com...your cereal, milk, popsicle and jello should all have nutritional information on the packaging...probably the juice also....

For your apple, depends on the size (ballpark around 90), and the nuts you'll need to look up...how much is a 'handful' for you??? How many cups or ounces???

You should eat 4 - 6 small meals a day, and your calories should never go below 1200/day (more, if you exercise)...

Jogging is good cardio exercise...but at your height (which is mine also) you are a fine weight...if I go much below 140, I start to look underweight...

Remember, skinny isn't healthy or pretty so keep it healthy...add some resistance/strength training to tone your muscles and you should be fine...no 'weight loss' should be needed...

Helen asks…

How many calories did I eat today and was it too Much?

In the morning two cups of coffee with yes Sweet and Low and cream.
Around ten I had one serving of cream of wheat with Sweet and Low, a little skim milk 2% and Pomegranate juice about an 8oz glass.
Lunch was a turkey sandwich on whole wheat with mustard only and a glass of water.
Dinner was boiled pinto beans about a serving and boiled chicken with green chili and avocado about a half of avocado and two corn tortillas just heated not fried and water.

Was that too much and how many calories do you estimate it to be?

admin answers:

Go to:

www.mypyramidtracker.gov or pyramidtracker.gov ... Forget which 1

it tells u how many calories u ate, how much vitamin B, riboflavin, omega 3, salt, fat, etc. U had. You put in each thing u have and it asks u how much of it..and it does the exact calculation for u height, age,etc.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment