Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Questions About How To Jailbreak Ipod Touch 4

Chris asks…

How to jailbreak ipod touch 4.1?

Do they have the ipod touch jailbreak 4.1 yet? If they do where can i get it please post a link. And if there isn't, wats snowbreeze and how do you use that? BTW what happened to that site jailbreakyouripod.com ?

admin answers:

The dev team has jailbroken it but it hasn't been released yet. Stay tuned to their blog for official news on when it's released: http://blog.iphone-dev.org/

Also, look in Settings, General, About. If your model is MB, then you can jailbreak now with http://ih8sn0w.com/index.php/welcome.snow


I think you're talking about http://jailbreakme.com ? I've never heard of the one you mentioned, and it probably wasn't legit.

Maria asks…

How Do You Jailbreak Ipod Touch 4.1 No computer?

I have i pod 4.1! I cant use Jailbreakme anymore and i was wondering if there was a way to do it without a computer for 4.1
I cant downgrade unless i can do it without a computer.
please help! i need to jailbreak 4.1 but dont have access to a computer!

admin answers:

There is no way to do it without a computer. But really just go to bestbuy and use a display computer there... Or just use a friend's computer..

Then go to limera1n.com

Robert asks…

How to Jailbreak iPod Touch 4th generation with version 4.3.1 ?

I currently have the 4th generation iPod touch running 4.3.1. I'm aware there is no untethered Jailbreak, but which program/software is the best for just a tethered Jailbreak? And is there a 'How To' guide to go with it? Thanks!

admin answers:

Www.ijailbreak.com

Ruth asks…

How to jailbreak ipod touch 4.3.2 easily?

Hi guys, i just bought an ipod touch 4.3.2 and i want to know how to jailbreak it.I searched a lot and saw "spirit". I downloaded it and opened it, but it says that the device is unsupported. I tried to understand other ways to jail break but i did not understand them. please tell me any other easier method or guide me through the others.

And please tell me whether it is legal??


Thanks a lot in advance!

admin answers:

I'm not sure if jailbreakme.com is back up and running but jailbreakme 3.0 was made for all devices running 4.3.3 or older and is by far the easiest method to install cydia(jailbreak)

visit jailbreakme.com on your idevice

also please do not follow links to "trusted" jailbreak stuff. These people are scamming and answering all over yahoo answers. Jailbreaking is and always will be FREE

Lizzie asks…

how can i jailbreak my ipod touch 4 gen if my home button is broken?

my home button is broken on my ipod touch 4 gen and i need to jailbreak it to get the app to substitute for the button,how do i jailbreak it without using the home button?and with what software?

admin answers:

I'm sorry but I don't believe you would be able to. Plus how would you use it anyway?

Thanks,
John :-)

Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment